Our daughter's wedding was at the Belvedere on August 11th. After interviewing several hotels in the Harborfront area, we selected and booked almost 40 rooms at the Spring Hill Suites. Patrice and Kathleen stayed in touch with us from the moment we signed the group contract up until the time we left.
When we arrived a day before our guests, Rich, our valet, greeted us and asked our name. He immediately ran inside to "announce" our arrival. When we walked in the door we were greeted by name by the desk clerk, Yolanda. She was simply wonderful. (And her 25th annversary was also Aug 11). Patrice, the manager came out and greeted us also. We were greeted by Kathleen as soon as she arrived.
1) The rooms are large are clean. Beds are very comfortable. Housekeeping staff is efficient and worked around the wedding schedule.
2) The breakfast bar is clean, delicious, and plentiful. The young woman maintaing it kept everything neat, clean, and filled.
3) The maintenance and housekeeping staff are simply wonderful.
It was very pleasantly obvious that the staff was "coached". We were greeted by every staff member we encountered.
4) Kathleen even arranged for a hair stylist for our daughter, the bridal party, and family. The hotel provided a room for him to do hair. Andrew even came to the Belvedere to make sure the bride's hair was perfect for her day.
5) The valet service was great. Extra staff was brought on for guests to depart and return from the wedding.
We just simply can't say enough about this hotel, the rooms, and especially, the staff.
Please choose this hotel to host your group or even just a weekend stay.
Thank you so much for making this such a memorable weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet and a daily breakfast buffet. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of the area's most exciting points of interest including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown