“convenient and nice”

SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
Ranked #35 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I loved the experience of being there ... suits are large and well furnished... the staff are nice , the hotel breakfast is fine ... the hotel has a great location too close to the inner harbor... just walking distance.. I like being there and I recommend this hotel which is good for the price.

Room Tip: High floors are always good in any hotel... better view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Azza A

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We stayed overnight at Springhill Suites. I can't say enough about our short overnight stay. Everything was perfect! comfy bed, great breakfast and outstanding staff. Everyone was pleasant and helpful during our stay. The hotel is a perfect location, a short walk to the Inner Harbor, great restaurants and shopping. Again the staff was superb. If we get a chance to go back to Baltimore I would definately book my room here. Very reasonable room rate as well. Thank you!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank virginia b
Ted F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Thank you so much for visiting with us. We are proud and pleased that you enjoyed staying at our hotel. Our team takes great pride and passion in delivering GREAT GUEST service. We hope you will visit us again in the future! Sincerely, Ted Fleurimond, General Manager

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We visited Baltimore during Thanksgiving Weekend 2013 and stayed in the hotel, being a family with 3 kids. The staff was absolutely friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was more than OK. And all for a very reasonable price. We surely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Buiting
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We stayed for four nights and would definitely choose this hotel again. There are so many places to pick from in this area, but this was the best one I have stayed at so far while visiting there. It's close to everything in the Harbor area, has a full hot and cold breakfast included, amazing rooms, and great staff. Our room was outstanding. We had a king size bed in a separate room, a separate sitting room with fridge, microwave, and basically that area is a kitcheonette /living room.
I would suggest using one of the nearby parking garages to save money....if you don't mind walking a few blocks. There are garages EVERY WHERE. The cost of our room was such a great deal too!

Room Tip: I would suggest looking online to see what type of offers they have. We found a great weekend rate.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Robin D
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stayed here during business trip in early December. Property is a well-renovated former bank building, and the hotel retained the best parts of this really nice building. The interior woodwork, tile, brass features on the elevators and the mail slot, the windows and other features were all retained and restored. The original bank vault in the basement is quite impressive as well.

Rooms - all suites and all non-smoking - were comfortable, if oddly shaped, and featured a microwave and fridge. The two TV's were in an odd location, but probably the only two locations on the small walls to be viewable from the bedroom or the small sitting area. Aside from that minor issue, the only other gripe I had was the coffee, both in-room and at breakfast, which like many hotels was crap. Otherwise breakfast was pretty good. I know my complaint about the coffee is relatively minor, but it really wouldn't take that much for them to provide a decent cup of coffee instead of floor sweepings. They might even get a loyal customer.

Staff was very, very friendly and helpful. Parking here, like everywhere, is a problem and the $32 a day valet charge was worth the price if you are driving in. The Inner harbor, Little Italy, Power plant and many other locations are easily walkable. I would consider staying here again if I came back to the area.

Room Tip: Higher is better. The street noise is noticeable in rooms on lower floors.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave D

We thank you so much for vising us. We so glad and appreciate the opportunity our team had on providing with great service. We have a deep passion for outstanding guest service and 100% guest satisfaction. We are proud and grateful of the fact that our hotel is constantly mentioned among the very best hotels in the great city of Baltimore. We deeply appreciate your feedback and we are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to our hotel. We thank you! Sincerely, Ted Fleurinond-General Manager

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have had an amazing stay at the hotel this week. I am in the process of moving and it has been very stressful, However, as soon as I arrived at the hotel I felt so calm and peaceful. The staff has been so amazing and helpful in every way. The shower is amazing! My next home must have the same shower head! The views are spectacular from the 10th floor. Also, having a microwave, sink, and refrigerator is a plus. Jerome, the engineer/manager at the hotel has been absolutely professional and courteous during my visit. I will recommend this hotel to all of my family and friend's. The added plus of being 2 blocks from the Inner Harbor is such a draw to staying there. Did I tell you about the free breakfast every morning? Yes, stay here. It is well worth it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Marti_Mar2013
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Sitting 2 blocks off the inner harbor, this is a great location. The hotel is 7 years old is in a building that was formerly a bank. My partner and I were in town for the Ravens game on Thanksgiving, and we purchased a very reasonably priced valet parking package on Marriott's website. We had a corner room - 801. The room was very modern and spacious. Fridge and microwave, living room and spacious bathroom - very nice. There was some street noise, so a higher floor is recommended. You can't beat the corner rooms for their size. It was a 5 minute cab ride to the stadium for the game - pre game at Ravenswalk was awesome. Nice breakfast every morning with fruit, yogurt, waffles, eggs, meat, bagels, juice, coffee - ample supply and quicly replenished. Bar is on site but no longer open. All of the staff were very friendly and always acknowledged us coming or going. Cabs are easy to catch outside, and all areas of town are a short cab ride or walk. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Corner rooms on upper floors - 801 or higher.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dannan

We thank you for such wind and warm feedback. Our team loves working with people. We are dedicated to super guest satisfaction. We hope to another opportunity to be of serice in the future! Sincerely, Ted Fleurimond, General Manager