Fantastic property only a few blocks from Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Arena. Many great restaurants within walking distance. Friendly helpful staff.
Beautiful historic building with all the modern upgrades! The room my a typical Marriott quality room. Very spacious and clean.
Breakfast was typical continental breakfast. The service was excellent.
Only negatives ... you hear police sirens all night long, but that is what happens in the middle of a city. Also, valet is the only parking at it is $32. We did not explore other options, but I am sure you could probably pay to park elsewhere for less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet and a daily breakfast buffet. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of the area's most exciting points of interest including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown