SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
Ranked #35 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My friend and me visited the hotel in Jun/2014. The hotel is in downtown and near inner harbor. If you want to take bus, you just need to walk 20m to bus station.
The staff is nice and give me some maps to some local museums.
Although the check out date have some bill problem, the employee tried to solve the issue and arranged car send us to station for the urgent train to NYC. Thanks for the arrangement.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eva C
Bryan S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Dear Eva C, thank you for your review of our Springhill Suites Baltimore Harbor Hotel. I am glad to hear you and your friend enjoyed their stay while visiting the city and glad our staff was on point to correct the folio issues and to arrange transportation to the station.

Thanks again for choosing Springhill Suites! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This hotel sits in the heart of Baltimore sites for walking and for free transit offered by the city as well as paid city transit. The valets where cheerful and awaiting our arrival, or at least they made it seem so. It was like a personal welcoming committee from the valet to the front desk (Victoria) as well as the food service and cleaning staff. We stayed a week and everyday was identical! This will be our choice place to stay on our next visit. The rooms were big, bathrooms clean and bed and linens were comfortable and clean. We had a nice corner room with a great view. This was a bank and the vault downstairs was really neat, it's used a s a conference room now. Great for pics. The free breakfast was fantastic, great variety of hot and cold foods,drinks. Nice open area to sit and eat as well. The Harbor was within a comfortable walking distance and 2 nice places to eat after hours across the street. There's also a drugstore around the corner for those necessities you might have forgotten.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room because there are views from two directions, the front of the hotel and the si...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miviw

Dear Miviw, thank you for your great review of the Springhill Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel. Thank you so much for taking time to recognize our outstanding team! I agree, we do have a fantastic group of people and I could not be prouder of their accomplishments. Comments like yours really help keep them motivated to continually service our guests.

Thanks again for choosing Springhill Suites ! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed during the wknd of 8/16. Room great, included breakfast excellent, staff helpful. My only complaint is having your invoice automatically reflect a $32 valet charge. ...I parked on the street. ... took a few days to be straightened out.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Philly_Beloved, thank you for writing a review of our Springhill Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel. We are glad you had great time while staying here. I certainly apologize for the mishap with the Valet Charges posted to your account. We continue to work hard in making sure all charges are as accurate as possible and always appreciate the feedback from our loyal guests such as yourself to make us that much better.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was one of those (rare) places where my experience was very different from the TripAdvisor reviews. I thought SpringHill Suites was fine - not great, not terrible, just fine. The location is convenient - just a couple blocks from Inner Harbor and a couple blocks from Camden Yards. It's on a side street with buildings all around - no views or special feel to the location. We were staying with Marriott points, and sometimes places give you a really good room when you do that (to recognize loyalty), but this time we got a weird, small, very dark room (#302) with an outdated bathroom. Left me feeling very meh about the place. The breakfast was fine - hot and cold items, though they ran out of basics (like coffee and OJ) each of the 3 mornings we were there and it took awhile to replenish. The staff was fine - no one super friendly, no one rude. It did take almost 40 min to get our car the one day we wanted it (it was a rainy day and their radio shorted out). The Fitness Center has a few pieces and the equipment seems old - the elliptical feels rickety, one of the treadmills didn't have a working monitor. The building was cool - neat architecture, and worth the walk downstairs to see the old bank vault. So, all-in-all it was fine, though I wouldn't stay again. I left feeling like I could have done better for the amount of points I had to use.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Bryan S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear VaEllen,

Thank you for your most recent stay at the Springhill Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor. Our goal is to ensure we provide you with exceptional service and make you feel comfortable while you are away from home. I am sorry that we did not exceed your expectations and that your room was not upgraded as it is upon availability. We certainly appreciate your feedback and we will share it with our staff and take the necessary steps to rectify the concerns you mentioned. Please let me know the next time you are in the Baltimore area, and we will accomodate you accordingly.
We are currently awaiting renovation in a few months and we are really excited about the change that is coming to our property. We certaintly would like to have you back and share it with you. We appreciate your feedback and we hope you will give us another chance to make it up to you.

Landy Castillo
Asst. General Manager.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed here during Otakon 2014. It's a small hotel, but didn't feel cramped. All the staff I interacted with were very pleasant and helpful. Complimentary breakfast changed slightly each day which was nice. As a last minute booking, my friends and I got a king suite. I was expecting something bigger than what we had, but it was a nice size room, we weren't stepping on each other, and it served our needs just fine. Don't really have any complaints about it, other than the refilling of the hot water and coffee jugs was a little slow during the breakfast rush. Despite that, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear otaku29, Thank you for your review of the Springhill Suites Baltimore Harbor Hotel. I hope you and your friends had a great time during the Otakon convention. This being my first year in the Baltimore Harbor during this convention it was a truly fantastic experience to see everyone get in costume and enjoy themselves. We look forward to welcoming you back next year for the convention in our newly renovated hotel. Check out our one bedroom suites as they are our larger corner suites that may be more accomodating to your needs. Please reach out to me if I can be of any help.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had a very comfortable stay. Rooms were very large and clean. Internet connection was fast.
Breakfast was abundant. Location was great. Easy access to inner harbor restaurants. The nearby Aquarium is great.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear G7203EPAntonA, thank you for your recent review of the Springhill Suites Baltimore Harbor Hotel. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel and that you enjoyed your stay while here. We look forward to seeing you again next time in town. If myself or my staff can assist in anything upon your return please let me know.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Walking distance to Camden Yards and the National Aquarium, and a short cab ride to Lexington Market and the Railway Museum.
Breakfast was great thanks to Gary and the kitchen staff. The Desk Clerks were great too.

• Stayed: August 2014
Bryan S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Jeff T, thank you for taking the time to review our Springhill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Harbor Hotel. I am glad you were able to stroll thru the city and catch a couple of great attractions that make Baltimore so unique. Faidley's Seafood inside Lexington Market is one of my favorite places to go to. We hope to see you again real soon!