“Night on the town”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore
Ranked #10 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This hotel had all you can ask for location, service, cleanliness and rooms that have all the amenities, we had a great time. We will definetly recomend Homewood Suites to family and friends and can not wait for our next opportunity to paint the town.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 January 2014

my room was in great condition and the staff at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. was impressed by the valet service. was asked to TEXT 20 mins ahead of time for my car and it was ready on time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Delens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thanks so much for your lovely comments regarding the service you received while visiting the Homewood Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor. I look forward to sharing your feedback during our morning team huddle and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We went to Baltimore inner harbor for New Year's Eve to meet up with our friends who are staying in Maryland. Due to problems with our Expedia reservation (don't use Expedia because they'll lose your reservations) at Hilton garden inn, we were transferred to homewood suites because they had available rooms.
Homewood suites is very convenient because they are suites that have a kitchen area with a microwave and fridge. The rooms were generally clean with new and updated amenities. The best part about the hotel is its close proximity to little Italy and other activities and restaurants located in inner harbor. Everything we wanted to do was in walking distance.
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because there were some stains on the bag they put the hair dryer in (thankfully I brought my own because I would not touch that bag if someone paid me), the sheets were like sandpaper so I had to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants and sleep on other clothes I brought, and the one of the people from a rowdy bunch next door puked in the hallway (gross) but it was cleaned within minutes.

Other than some minor issues (the last probably due to the fact it was New Year's Eve), we would stay here again if we come back to Baltimore. We just won't use Expedia!

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share details of your New Years Eve visit to Baltimore. I am very pleased you enjoyed the service so much and that the trendy Harbor East neighborhood was so enjoyable. I am very sorry for the stained hair dryer bag as it absolutely is not our standard and I appreciate you letting us know so we can follow-up. I look forward to sharing your comments with the hotel team and welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Great room - spacious, clean, comfortable. Great amenities - free wifi, free breakfast, kitchen in the room. AMAZING fitness center with classes, two pools, and enough equipment that you could spend the day in there. Great location. Very kind staff. Breakfast was a step above most free continentals but still lacking in variety (vegetarian/vegan options?) but still a very good deal. My only complaint was the noise at night, but it was from outside the hotel. And given the area and proximity to restaurants and bars, I would've been surprised to experience otherwise.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Stayed for a couple of days to attend my daughter's college graduation. disgusting mold all around the shower!! I took photos and showed it to them with minimal reaction. Room was too warm even with A/C on 65. Limited hot water. Valet parking is $32 per night and my car was never ready when I needed it. They request you text 20 minutes before departure but their wireless receiver was broken. Even when I called the front desk in advance, the car was not ready. Convenient location by the waterfront, great restaurants and shopping around. Starbucks and a movie theater next door. The free breakfast is horrible powdered eggs and tater-tots, etc.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Larry G
Delens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share details following your visit to Baltimore. I am truly sorry that the condition of the bathroom was not to our standards and I have forwarded your comments to the Director of Housekeeping for her re-training and follow-up. I have also taken time to review your parking feedback with the parking operator as it is not indicative of their level of service, either. Again, our apologies and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know as we use this valuable feedback toward improving our guests' experiences.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have stayed in this hotel numerous time before and have always had a phenomenal experience. You are welcomed by a friendly and helpful front desk, the rooms are clean and there is complimentary breakfast each morning. You can't beat it. The gym they are affiliated with is beautiful and you are able to go as a guest which is great! I highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks so much for the time you took to share details of your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed the service and accommodations so much and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Great location for exploring the Inner Harbor area. I had a spacious and comfortable suite. Breakfast selection was a little limited. Self park garage is accessed from the street behind hotel and has a direct acccess to the hotel.