Just returned from 3 nights at this property. What a great find in the Inner Harbor! We stayed in room 1266 which was much larger then the average suite, I would recommend requesting a room in this line if you could. The hotel staff (especially Sam & Tek in the breakfast room) were all incredibly helpful and accommodating to our needs. The hotel also has an awesome roof deck, a great place to let your kids run around and just sit for a while. Be sure to check it out!
The only negatives were:
1) The hotel parking fee. At $23 (or $33) is very high. There hotel should offer comped parking for guests.
2) The a/c in the room is not great. The main vent and thermostat was in the bedroom, so when that door was closed the living room was warm. Which on a hot summer day was not great, but very doable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Homewood Suites Baltimore
- Hilton Baltimore
- Homewood Baltimore
- Baltimore Homewood Suites
- Baltimore Hilton