Barry is one of the kindest, most caring individuals i've ever met. The breakfasts are fabulous and the rooms are beautiful. The neighborhood is quiet, but very close to the inner harbor. This is the only place I will stay when I come to Baltimore. It's simply the best in the city, or anywhere else i've stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for nearly 20 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast