Scarborough Fair is a charming Bed and Breakfast in the heart of historic Federal Hill. The rooms are beautifully appointed, each named after a notable author. The bedding is very comfortable with the best sheets ever! (So comfortable, I ordered some for my master bedroom at home.) The dining room is attractive and welcoming. The breakfasts were plentiful and delicious. I especially enjoyed the Bread Pudding with its rich texture and wonderful fruits. Staff members were exceedingly gracious. Scarborough Fair's Federal Hill neighborhood is well worth exploring for its restaurants, bars, and shops. Finally, Scarborough Fair is walking distance from Baltimore's Inner Harbor where one can relax and enjoy the view or catch a water taxi to various attractions and neighborhoods. I highly recommend this B and B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for nearly 20 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore