My husband and I recently spent a weekend at this wonderful B&B, where we enjoyed wonderful hospitality, excellent breakfast, a clean and attractive room, and the smile and courtesy on our hosts' faces. We stayed in the Hickory room - comfortable, clean, and beautifully decorated. The jacuzzi is a definite plus, as well as the entry directly from the street (not that there was any problem with the main entrance, but it was sort of fun to step from the street right in our room) . Location is very good, close to the inner harbor, restaurants, and shopping, but in a quiet and safe area nonetheless, so there is no problem getting a good night's rest. Lots of attention to the decor and friendly gestures such as the complimentary chocolate crabs - very good! This was a very good choice, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for nearly 20 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast