“My stay at Best Western , Baltimore, Md”

Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #39 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Norfolk, Virginia
“My stay at Best Western , Baltimore, Md”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Wonderful hotel and location. If you're ever in the area, this is the place to stay. This location is one of the best I've ever visited. The room was spectacular, huge, and most of all, very clean. The bed was the most comfortable one I've ever slept in. My room was located on the twelfth floor where it was so peaceful and quiet, no distractions what so ever. The breakfast was the best. I really enjoyed my stay, wish it was longer, but for fun, not for business.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Janet C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for your very kind review. We really do strive to provide a positive stay and excellent customer service, so it's always nice to hear we succeeded. We hope you will visit again soon...on vacation.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We found this hotel very accommodating during the recent prolonged hospital stay of a family member. Very pleasant staff and clean room with a special floor for hospital patients and family. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm happy to hear that our staff and accommodations exceeded your expectations during your visit. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Baltimore and hope it is for a vacation instead of a hospital visit for your family member. Thank you for your review.
Heathsville, VA 22473, United States
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I chose this hotel for its location. It is close to and easy to get to from any where in South East Baltimore City/Baltimore County. It is also just off of I-95 with good access. I found the hotel to be appealing to look at and the staff profesional and helpful. The room was comfortable and well appointed. They also have rooms for smokers which I really appreciated. Overall, an excellent stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Thank David R. P
Thank you for pointing out our convenient location and easy access off I-95. Since so many hotels have gone totally "no-smoking", we find many nights when our smoking rooms are all sold out. Thank you for your positive review and we hope to see you again soon.
boston
Reviewed 19 October 2013

the room was spacious, attractive, comfortable. the bed was very comfortable. the staff was extremely accomodating and pleasant. the breakfast was decent. we had a large boisterous family next door, and the noise carried into our room. I called the desk and they immediately and cheerfully moved me to a wonderful quiet room

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Janet C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
I'm sorry to hear about the "boisterous family" in the room next to you and happy to hear that the problem was quickly resolved. Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus in Baltimore.
Reviewed 15 October 2013

But the hotel was well appointed, dining staff cheery & nice, there was lots of parking available, AND, the hotel was very convenient for hopping onto and off of I-95. We were in the area for business for 5 days, but there are so many things to do and see in the Balto area, that we'd like to go back for fun. This particular Best Western Plus would be where we would hang our hat for same. Great value for the dollar invested.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for also pointing out the positive things like the convenient location, free parking and friendly staff. We look forward to you "hanging your hat" with us the next time you're in Baltimore.
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our daughter was being operated on at the University of Maryland on Fri. the 11th at seven thirty. The hotel made arrangements for the shuttle to get us their at five thirty A.M. The hotel has a wonderful free breakfast buffet. The staff was very friendly. We spoke to Adela and others at the front desk. The room was clean and comfortable. Having the free parking, free shuttle and breakfast helped us financially also. We would recommend this Hotel and would stay their again. We did have frig,microwave and safe with a nice TV in our room. Thanks again for all your help.
Sincerely Mr. and Mrs. Swope

Room Tip: We were on the 11th floor and for the most part it was quiet . Also beautiful view from our window a...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments on TripAdvisor. I hope your daughter is on the mend and that your next trip to Baltimore is for pleasure.
Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Hotel was clean w/ early check-in; front desk staff welcoming (although check-in associate talked too fast, but I grew up in Baltimore so I know it's inbred). Restaurant service, ambiance lacking, but food was good and reasonably priced. Only issue (slight) was check out in early a.m. when no staff at desk and after I yelled 'Hello?' a staffer stood in doorway of office and just looked at me -- no "May I help you?" When I said I was checking out, I was told that I did not have to stop at the desk ... A fine farewell that was.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It's always frustrating after receiving so many positive reviews to hear of an experience like you incurred with our Front Desk agent. I will share your comments with our Front Desk Supervisor, but it always helps if we have a name or a description of the Front Desk agent. If you would like to call me to share that information, it would be appreciated.
Thank you for the comments.