“Creative food matched with an amazing beer selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jack's Bistro

Jack's Bistro
Ranked #101 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Canton
Atlanta, Georgia
“Creative food matched with an amazing beer selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have never been to Jack's without at least one of the things I ate being one of the best things I have ever eaten. Their Su Vide meats, whether steak or duck are unbelievably tender and delicious and the pairings and thoughtfulness of the plates is superb. The crispy pork belly barbecue may be the best dish I have ever eaten. Most of the beers I have entry fallen in love with I have first tried at Jacks, and being able to do beer flights has let me try 3 times the number I otherwise would. It is not fancy or stuffy, the prices are very reasonable, and it is definitely some of the best food in the city.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Tal B

Baltimore, Maryland
“One of our favorite Baltimore gems!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My boyfriend & I used to live in Canton and we went to Jack's Bistro all the time. We moved to Federal Hill 2 years ago and every time we miss this place we come over! At least once every month or two. It's small with a cute atmosphere, amazing service, and outstanding food.

Must try...

POUTINE - Cheese curds, homemade gravy, and shoestring fries - sooo good!
THE GUINNESS FILET - the most tender, amazing filet in Baltimore and at a much cheaper price than Fleming's, Morton's, Ruth's, etc. PLUS delicious cheesy grits!!
LAMB PASTA- succulent lamb with a sauce that's amazing

We get the same things every time we visit. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kbclark1210
DC Metro
“Delicious and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ate here for the first time. Sat at the bar and was greeted by a very knowledgeable and kind bartender (can not remember his name but he actually comes up with the cocktail ideas.). He told us everything about the menu and drinks.

Had:
Mac and cheese with chocolate - very good and obviously different. Believe it or not, I would rather have it without chocolate. Great cheese and shells!

Guinness steak - Amazing...tender...tasty

Chop house Burger - one of the best burgers I have had. Meat used was very high quality.

Fried eggplant fries - different but so much better than regular fries.

Will go again...

1 Thank squiggyacfd
“Absolutely awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

I live in canton and go to Jack's about every 6 months. Every time after I leave, I wonder why I don't go there more often. The Food is amazing, the drinks are creative and you can tell the bartenders go to a lot of effort- think making their own bitters, syrups etc. Definitely go... Just expect to wait for a table, unless your early.. the sign of any good restaurant. I will keep this on the top of my list.. and remind myself to go more often.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank EMacgill
“What a spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

I was skeptical but blown away when I got there. The food was amazing and the ambience is just what the neighborhood needs.

• Visited November 2013