“Continued Five Star Service”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$48 - US$48
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Pl.
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Continued Five Star Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I love great customer service. Who doesn't want to feel pampered and have there needs catered to when they go out? I know Fogo is not cheap. I know when we go it's an experience each time. We buy a bottle of wine and enjoy talking to the staff learning about different wines. We have yet to have had a bad bottle of wine. We are always surprised and pleased.

I know that Fogo can seem rushed but really it's not. If you want to enjoy your night just flip your card tip red. Don't get caught up in the negative reviews.

The salad bar is always fresh and a feast for the eyes and palate. The meats, well the meats are truly the star of the show. Meats are why you come and the service is why we always come back.

Fogo staff continue to always go above and beyond. No request is to great. Tonight was no exception. Thank you Dilsom for the wine recommendation tonight it was yummy. See you all in a few months!

• Korean first
xcountry
“Food, food, and more food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

First trip to this Brazilian restaurant. Lot's of food, fast, friendly service, and a fixed price. Immense wine selection.
Awesome salad bar, with many choices, but don't overindulge here for the best part is coming.
After the salad bar, they place famlliy style, pão de queijo (warm cheese bread), crispy hot polenta, garlic mashed potatoes and caramelized bananas on the table.
Then, turn your card green side up, and here comes the meat. Filet, sirloin, ribeye, ribs, lamb, chicken, pork loin, sausage. You choose what you want, as much as you want. To halt the onslaught of meat, turn the card red side up.
All excellent!

• Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Disappointing experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

3 couples: we went to celebrate 103 years of marriage between us. Service was RUSHED from the time we sat down. Although they wouldn't pick up dirty plates w/out asking. If you don't eat meat; don't bother- going- the chicken was wrapped in bacon. The salad bar was AMAZING! (How tuff is that?). If you want Quantity and do not care about Quality.... Fogo of Baltimore is for you. However, don't be discouraged -Fogo de Chao in DC & Arizona are amazing!

2 Thank Constance2014
maryland
“The salad bar is to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Let me start by saying that this is a fun restaurant. Watching people eating and watching the meat freshly carved at the table in front of you is appealing and an amazing thing to see. It is a little expensive but if you are hungry, well worth the money.
Go for lunch to save money ( lunch prices are cheaper and the restaurant is not as crowded)
Now on to my favorite part of the meal, the salad bar. I fill up here. There is the best chicken salad with raisins that I have ever tasted, the vegetables are very fresh, as well as the cheeses and meat ( salmon thinly sliced and yummy) . Don't go alone. Take a person that likes meat. Their eyes will burst with the enjoyment of the various cuts of beef, pork ribs, chicken and sausage. Wash down your food with the Brazilian ginger ale. Very tasteful.
Recommend this place. Parking around the corner from the restaurant and at lunch no valet parking.

Westminster, Maryland
“Definitely a unique and very good experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

My husband and I went to forgo de chap to celebrate our anniversary. We had never been before, but I had it recommended to me by a coworker. The location is ok, not ideal, but they did have $10 valet parking which was nice. The dining area was spacious, you don't feel like you are right on top of everyone, which is also nice. The waitstaff are. Very friendly and more than helpful in explaining how everything works, as forgo de chao is not your normal dining experience. The salad bar is ok, it had a decent number of options. The basil salad dressing was very good, as was the fresh cheese(I dipped the cheese in Caesar dressing, it was delicious). Once you finish with your salad, the server brings you a clean plate, you turn your "ready for meat" card to the green side and brace yourself, the meats are coming! I had to turn my card to red several times throughout the meal just so I could catch up, my plate was full of meat and it was all so delicious. My only complaint was that it was not very hot. The meats we received were Luke warm to cool. You can have as much meat as you like, there are 16 different types to choose from! I also think the price was reasonable for what you get. We will be returning!