“Excellent wine list and customer service”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 2,195 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$48 - US$48
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Pl.
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Although I do not eat red meat,the restaurant has added a seafood entree and appetizer to the menu and the salad bar satisfies the needs of a true vegan. The sea bass was wonderful and the service and knowledge of the servers regarding the wine list was commendable. I've been here twice over the last 2 months for work functions and the noteworthy wine list is the highlight of my visit although the carnivores in my party thoroughly enjoyed the free flowing meat selections.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had to return for another go at the fantastic salad bar and endless skewers of grilled meats. If it's possible, we had an even better time than our last visit. The salad bar has more varieties of salad, veggies, meats and cheese and smoked salmon than we've ever seen anywhere else. And then there are the waiters bringing around skewers of so many kinds of grilled meats that you will be overwhelmed. And every one perfectly delicious. If there's any criticism it would be that the meats are generously salted, perhaps too much for some palates. But we love the place and will visit many times again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

So, we showed up at 4:30, and having been to several Fogo De Chao locations before, we were sorely disappointed. The meat was medium to well done, with nothing rare in site.

Then 5 o'clock hit.. the crowds came and the selection became the awesome variety we were used too! The fraldinha that we hadn't seen showed up, and we were in heaven.

Great place, but make sure it has a crowd!

1  Thank Robinson N
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband has been telling me about Fogo de Chao since he ate there in Atlanta. For my birthday he planned a nice day at the Baltimore Inner Harbor and he took me to Lunch at Fogo. First, the salad bar, fresh and fantastic. Prosciutto and fresh mozzarella AMAZING. Then on to sides served table-side and the perfectly cooked skewers of meat circling the room. The prime rib was the best I have ever tasted! Sirloin, tenderloin, chicken, sausage, ribs (both pork and beef) just so good. So you get the point, food is great. Service: what an experience. The wait staff and gauchos served flawlessly. Ryan was our primary server and went out of his way to make this first visit a great birthday for me. This team demonstrated what service should be. I highly recommend the experience. Come hungry and enjoy a great dining experience. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

It lived up to our meat expectations. Come with the knowledge that you will eat a lot of great cuts of steak. Stay away from the salad bar. It looked great and I did do a small sample. But I know I wanted to leave room for the awesome meats. All you can eat is the only way to go at a place like this. I also tried the 2 Brazilian beers that they offered Devassa Blond and Xingu (a dark beer) and were both great. Somehow we left room for dessert, mine was complimentary since it was my birthday. I had the Creme Burlee and my sons had the Chocolate Molten, perfect! We will be back.