Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #23 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was excellent. It was like staying at a bestfirends house rather than a hotel. I was right in the inner harbor and with easy walking distance of the Hard Rock Cafe (along with other great resturants) the science center, and the aquarium

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite that was not listed as a city view. I could still see some of the sky line, but...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Marie V
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Marie,

Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites on Trip Advisor. I appreciate the time you took to post a review and am even happier that you had a great time.

Thanks again for staying with us. We do appreciate your business. I hope to see you on your next visit to Baltimore

Jason

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This place was great. The rooms were huge, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The beds were really comfy! I stayed one night at the Hilton down the street and one night here. The Hilton is the much more expensive hotel but Brookshire Suites had nicer rooms that were cleaner and a better location (closer the harbor). I would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling to Baltimore, especially if you have a few people or family. The rooms were massive.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank itsfullcircle
Itsfullcircle,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review of Brookshire Suites. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious suites and the staff. We do our best to exceed expectations as much as possible. Thank you for acknowledging.

I hope to see you again on a future visit!

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had read a lot of reviews on hotels in the Inner Harbor before deciding on Brookshire Suites--and it did not disappoint. Service was impeccable from the moment we arrived with expedient and friendly check in and valet service. The one-bedroom suites are super spacious and comfortable with a good sized refrigerator (bigger than the usual ones you see with the tiny mini bar) and a useful sink in the kitchenette, along with two tv's. The location is just blocks from all the key attractions but off the main drag so we got restful sleep. Breakfast on the top floor is pretty good with all the basics and a self-help waffle maker too. Whenever we came back to the hotel, the staff inquired about our day and stay, making us feel very welcome and affirming that this hotel management doesn't take their guests for granted. Finally, this is a very family friendly hotel which simultaneously has a hip and chic vibe/decore, a difficult balance for most hotels. Traveling with a 17 month old is not the easiest thing but we were able to enjoy a comfortable stay and a suite fit for a toddler to run around, while not resorting to a standard, boring chain hotel. Kudos to Brookshire Suites - we will definitely recommend to all our friends visiting Baltimore!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Nomadgal
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Nomadgal,

Thank you for your recent visit at Brookshire Suites and for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor. I greatly appreciate the feedback. It is very important to all of us that our guests have the most enjoyable stay possible. Just because we're a smaller independent hotel doesn't mean we're not BIG with customer service...thank you for recognizing.

I hope you visit with us again when you come back to Baltimore!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Hubby and I splurged a bit more than cheap hotels we normally get for one night stay but it was still cheaper than most so close to Inner Harbor and what great value. We stayed in the corner suite. Very nice. Bed was super comfortable and they gave us plenty if comfy pillows. When we asked for a disposable razor they brought it so fast to third floor hubby didn't have time to put shirt on. Super friendly fast service. They even called to make sure we had everything we needed once we settled in. Five stars and we will be back there again.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Tinkntod
Dear TInkntod,

Thank you for your recent visit with Brookshire Suites and Baltimore. We all do appreciate your business and really appreciate your comments about Brookshire Suites. I'm very pleased you had an enjoyable visit and hope to see you again soon.

Thank You for choosing Brookshire Suites.

Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Wow, from start to finish this boutique hotel exceeded our expectations. We decided very last minute that we wanted to take our young children (ages 6 & 4) to the Inner Harbor for spring break to do the aquarium, etc. I called MANY hotels in the area and was disappointed at how much their rates were, even though many of them claimed to have a hotel/aquarium package deal. In fact, most of them claimed to have a package deal on their websites but a call to the hotels to inquire about rates revealed that they had no aquarium package deals available for spring break. When I called Brookshire Suites I was so happy to find out that they had an aquarium family fun package that included one night's stay and 4 aquarium tickets (2 adults & 2 children) that was a significant savings over what I had discovered at the few hotels who actually had aquarium packages. When I called the hotel I had the pleasure of speaking with Yolanda Holden, who was incredibly helpful and friendly as she answered all of my questions without rushing me through the process. When we arrived at the hotel we received free valet parking (no other hotels in the area offered this) and imagine my surprise when the person checking me in at the front desk was none other than my new friend Yolanda! As soon as I gave my name she remembered speaking with me and welcomed me with a warm smile. She gave me a map and information pamphlets on the area and coupons for dining at a local restaurant. During our stay, each and every person we encountered treated us like old friends. Another example, the next day when we were enjoying our complimentary breakfast before heading out to the Harbor my 4 year-old was disappointed that there we no bananas left in the large bowl of fresh fruit. We were one of the last people to come to breakfast before it was over so it was to be expected that they would be running low on some things but someone overheard my son's disappointment and she went to the back and brought out a huge bunch of bananas and let my son pick the one he wanted. He felt special and so did we!! Also, we had to check out at 11am that morning but planned to spend the day at the Harbor and so we were not quite sure what to do with our car that had been valet parked by the hotel the day before. We assumed we would have to re-park it somewhere after we checked out and probably pay some ungodly parking fees for the day. Nope, not at Brookshire! They told us we could leave our car where they had it parked (at no additional cost) for as long as we needed that day and they held our bags for us (in a secure area as they recommended we not store them in the car). This was just going above and beyond as far as we were concerned and so clearly we won't bother calling any other hotels on our next visit to the Inner Harbor. Instead we will just call our new friend Yolanda at Brookshire Suites!

Room Tip: Ask for Yolanda, she is awesome and really wants you to enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank AnnieWohletz
HI Annie,

Thank you for all your comments on Trip Advisor about Brookshire Suites. I can not thank you enough for your business and for the friendships that were made on your recent stay. Yolanda was so very excited when I showed her the comments you made about her service. Everyone was really appreciative of your comments. Your comments help motivate the team so they keep impressing more and more guests with their great service.

I hope to see you again in Baltimore and at Brookshire Suites soon. If I can do anything for your, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank You again!

Howard Beach, New York
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Really enjoy the Brookshire. The location is ideal for visiting downtown Baltimore. Right down the block from the harbor, 10 minute walk to Oriole Park. Can get to anywhere from here. The room was clean and was a great size. Considering the area, I was expecting a small room. And most importantly the price was awesome. I would say stay here, if you plan on visiting Baltimore.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert A
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites Baltimore. I really appreciate your feedback.

I am glad you had an enjoyable visit. While we don't offer all the bells and whistles that some of the other pricey hotels might, we will provide you with the best Baltimore experience of any downtown hotel. Close and convenient to everything.

Thanks for your review and your business. I hope to meet you again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Northern Virginia, Virginia
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel is small and older but offers a great location for the price. Limited amenities so not much to do once you are in but so close to the harbor. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. On my own I would return to the hotel but with the family, I would choose a larger hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank TravelerMom703
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate your feedback.

The hotel is centrally located in the Inner Harbor. There is so much to do outside the hotel to keep tourist busy therefore, we've concentrated on things we do best. Offering a great product that's clean and well maintained, an exceptionally friendly staff, tremendous recommendations to enhance your true Baltimore experience that we don't need all the bells and whistles to distract you!

We offer games in the lobby, RedBAR which features Maryland Wines and Baltimore Beers so if you do want to get out of your room, there is plenty of options.

Thanks again for your review.