“What a great place......to stay!”

Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #24 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Chester, Pennsylvania
“What a great place......to stay!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had a great time staying at this location. The place was wonderful...great location and the customer service was extraordinary. Take advantage of the complimentary breakfast in the morning and the bartender (Nate Chase) was a delight! Choose this place for the little things that matter so much.....what a great place to take your family or just a private gateway for two or just solo!

Enjoy this place............................where people really want you to have a great stay!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank blutan
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Blutan,

Thank you very much for the review of Brookshire Suites. I really appreciate your comments.

Our approach to guest services is simple. Every hotel has beds. Every Hotel has internet. Every hotel has carpeting and desks and showers. Not every hotel has the team that we have at Brookshire Suites. While we do have great rooms that are newly renovated and a great location to the harbor, it is the service that our team provides that really makes the difference. Thank you for recognizing.

I hope you had a safe trip home and that you get to come visit Baltimore again soon!

Jason

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Very awesome hotel bright and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful from the moment we pulled up till we drove away. The breakfast was great. The room was nice bed was soft so was the pillows. Nice and clean too!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank bcollins1277
Bcollins1277,

Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites Baltimore. I really appreciate your comments about the cleanliness of the hotel and friendliness of the staff. Two of the very most important areas for any hotel.

I appreciate your business and hope to see you again on your next trip to Baltimore.

Warwick Bermuda
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Because of these wonderful workers,I would return to stay at the Brookshire. Front Desk Staff:Jereme,Yolanda,Kelly,Tyler,Nate,Lynnae and Melinda. Engineer Frank. Kim who works in the breakfast area,Raven and Isabel in Housekeeping. They all were so kind and helpful to my family and I. Whatever we needed they made sure we got it. Even the doormen were very helpful but,I forgot to get their names. We have stayed at four different hotels in Maryland but the staff named here are the BEST OF ALL. Most of the renovations are nice but I did not like the sofa bed to sit on. It would be nice if they got a different style. Also it would be great if they had a phone in the living room area. We really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: We liked the Corner suite for a good view of the harbor. I guess that would be the east side. Corner...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Karon S
Karon,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor.com. I really appreciate your comments, but more importantly, so does our team. It is comments like yours that really help motivate us to continue to do what we do best - - serve our customer.

We have the opinion that every hotel has beds, every hotel has showers, every hotel has carpeting and various bells and whistles....our industry is a human industry and we need to ensure that we have great relationships with our customers. I glad our team is successful in accomplishing this.

I hope to see you again the next time you're in Baltimore.

Georgetown, Delaware
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was a little concerned at first because I did not make the reservation. My wife surprised me with a weekend getaway to this wonderful hotel. Staff was the most courteous, friendly and willing to help with the smallest details. The hotel was trendy, clean and comfortable. From the moment we entered our room everything was in order. The bed was very comfortable and the room attendant made sure we had everything we needed. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shane M
Hi Shane,

Well, first I am glad your wife chose Brookshire Suites for your get-a-way. More importantly, I am thankful that you were both pleased with the accommodations.

It's our goal to provide the most friendly personalized service possible. I hope you and your wife get to return to Baltimore soon and that you stay with us again. We do appreciate your business.

Thank You.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Visited Baltimore for the UFC on our honeymoon and very glad we chose to stay here. Great location, such helpful and friendly staff, and a very trendy, clean, comfortable hotel. The delicious breakky with a view of the harbour was a huge bonus (all though definitely rug up cos it's freeeeezing up there!) Would definitely recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to come back and stay if we are lucky enough to come to the states again! Thanks for a great stay guys :)

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Greetings!

Thank you for the review of Brookshire Suites Baltimore. I really appreciate the time you've taken to let everyone know of your experience. I am glad you loved the hotel and thank you for the complements regarding the staff. Comments like yours really help keep them motivated to continually exceed expectations.

Thank you for staying with us. I hope you have a safe trip home.

Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was excellent. It was like staying at a bestfirends house rather than a hotel. I was right in the inner harbor and with easy walking distance of the Hard Rock Cafe (along with other great resturants) the science center, and the aquarium

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite that was not listed as a city view. I could still see some of the sky line, but...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Marie V
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Marie,

Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites on Trip Advisor. I appreciate the time you took to post a review and am even happier that you had a great time.

Thanks again for staying with us. We do appreciate your business. I hope to see you on your next visit to Baltimore

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This place was great. The rooms were huge, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The beds were really comfy! I stayed one night at the Hilton down the street and one night here. The Hilton is the much more expensive hotel but Brookshire Suites had nicer rooms that were cleaner and a better location (closer the harbor). I would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling to Baltimore, especially if you have a few people or family. The rooms were massive.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank itsfullcircle
Itsfullcircle,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review of Brookshire Suites. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious suites and the staff. We do our best to exceed expectations as much as possible. Thank you for acknowledging.

I hope to see you again on a future visit!