Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #24 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was a GREAT place for us to stay for our weekend getaway to Baltimore Inner Harbor. Close proximity to so much the Inner Harbor has to offer! Room had clearly been recently renovated. Very nice accommodations!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

DougTNJ,

Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites Baltimore on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your feedback and review.

I often tell people, staying at the Brookshire Suites is like having a seat on the 50 yard line. Right in the middle of it all. Harbor East is one end zone and the stadiums is the other end zone. We're fortunate to have such a great location.

Thanks for staying with us. We do appreciate your business. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. We'd love to have you back again soon!

Safe Travels,

Jason

There are newer reviews for Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We were in Baltimore for a 4 day meeting at the Convention Center, Inner Harbor. We picked this hotel off a list. It is a unique facility. We loved the staff! Everyone we dealt with was wonderful! Ahmed and the valet team were sharp and very helpful and Yolanda, front desk, was warm and gracious. The young lady who worked the breakfast area made sure there was decaf coffee available every morning!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank PWSC
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

PWSC,

Thank you so much for your review of Brookshire Suites on Trip Advisor. I really appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your review.

We're so fortunate to have such an incredible team, especially Yolanda and Ahmed. They do such a fantastic job...and your comments just help keep them motivated to continue their great service.

Thank you again for staying with us. We greatly appreciate your business. I hope you get to visit Baltimore again soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Six ladies from Jacksonville FL on sightseeing trip to Baltimore. Great hotel for getting around the harbor. One block to water taxi, close to restaurants and FellsPoint and Little Italy. The staff was absolutely amazing. Yolanda at the front desk wanted to know how she could make our trip best. Nate at the Red Bar in the lobby was informative and entertaining. The renovated rooms are modern and well equipped. A great boutique style hotel. Breakfast on the top floor overlooking harbor was a great start to each day. Can't say enough good about this hotel! Definitely a return trip will be booked there! As the defacto tour guide for these ladies, I was delighted with our accommodations.

Room Tip: Ask for room on upper floor away from street traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JackandDottie

JackandDottie,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.com of the Brookshire Suites.

I am so pleased you had an enjoyable visit. Yolanda does such a fantastic job, thank you for taking time to recognize her. It really gets her excited, as you can imagine, when she sees her name on the internet. Helping people comes so natural for her and it shows.

I hope you get to come back and visit soon. I'm sure there is a lot still to see!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I booked this hotel as a quick getaway with my teenage daughter for this past Sunday night. The Harbor was hopping and we were lucky to get one of the last rooms available. I'm glad we stayed here! The staff was super friendly and the place was clean as a whistle (do people even say that anymore???). The hotel design was pretty cool - very modern without alot of 'stuff' around.

We were one block from the Inner Harbor and could see it from our room. Could walk there in 3 - 4 minutes. Great place to stay and would recommend to anyone - families, singles couples, friends. They even have some rooms that accomodate dogs! Rooms prices were better than most in the area, too.

Only complaint was that the breakfast needs to be refilled faster! Yeah, I know, it wasa busy holiday weekend, but that should have been factored in.

Room Tip: Higher floors will have less city noise - not a bother to me, but it may be for some.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DLanders
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear DLanders,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor of Brookshire Suites Baltimore. I appreciate the time you've taken to share your experience.

I am glad you were pleased with the design of the hotel. It was a labor of love for us and are thrilled with the outcome. There are some things that we will still be working on, like an improved furniture package on Club Level 12 (breakfast room) and other continuous improvements.

Thank you for the comment regarding breakfast. We did double the staff and had one person in the kitchen cooking and one person to continually stock. It sounds like we could have used a third person and possibly expanded breakfast for the holiday weekend. Expanded hours may have lessened the "rush". Thanks for the suggestion.

I hope to meet you on your next trip to Baltimore and the Brookshire Suites!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great option for downtown Baltimore for a reasonable price. Comfy bed and easy access. Decor is simple with large pictures of rock stars for some unknown reason, but better than most. The only complaints are the slow elevator and a breakfast buffet that was too crowded to find a seat (a convention crowd). Found free on-street parking overnight too.

Room Tip: high room to get away from street quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BTChimera
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Hi BTChimera-

Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites Baltimore. I really appreciate the review and thank you for your feedback.

The portraits throughout the hotel are Baltimore born artists. Adam Duritz from the Counting Crows, Mama Cass from Mama and the Papa's and Frank Zappa. As an independent hotel we feature a lot of "Baltimore Originals", like Berger Cookies and Old Bay Chips in our MarketPlace and Maryland Wines and Baltimore Beers are served in RedBAR.

Thanks again for the review. I hope to see you on your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed with a friend who lives at the hotel while on location for business. Clean modern room with fabulous breakfast on the top floor with fabulous view of the inner harbor. Free bus line through out the city. Purple route to the Walters museum a must. :-)

Room Tip: Avoid holiday and game days because of heavy traffic on the one way streets.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MomNightowl

MomNightowl-

Thank you so very much for your review. I am delighted you had a great visit with your friend. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and equally as important the various arts institutes in Baltimore.

There is a lot to see that is very unique to Baltimore, so come back and visit soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I was in town for a business trip and i couldnt decide if i wanted to stay at a hotel or a friends house. Push come to shove i decided on staying at the brookshire hotel wich was just mins away from the harbor and walking distant to a couple of my favorite stores inside the gallery. I really enjoyied my stay and my house keeper provided me with everything extra i needed she introduced her self as quanina but allowed me to call her Q as her name was difficult for me to say. she was very respectful. When i do come in town agin ill request her to be my only housekeeper. She was very nice and even informed me about the hottest spots in the inner harbor. Youll get your moneys worth. *Youll have me as a loyal customer when i come in town.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank teddy f
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Teddy,

Thank you for posting a review of Brookshire Suites on Trip Advisor. I really appreciate your feedback.

I am thrilled to hear how happy you were with Q and the services that she provides. She does such a great job and we appreciate her work very much.

Thank you for taking time to recognize here hard work. It really helps keep the team motivated.

I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.