Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #22 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Room was a little small, but it was really clean and that bed was super comfy! I'd stay there again just for that bed, lol. It's also about a lock from HarborPlace Pavillions and about 4 blocks from the aquarium. Couldn't ask for a better location. Breakfast was really good too. Only complaint was it was hard to get a stroller in the front door with their steps. But there may have been a better entrance that I didn't know about (I never asked).

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Rusharoni

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Chicago,Illinois
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel is one block away from the Baltimore Inner Harbor. You can walk to the ships in the harbor, the National Aquarium and Federal Hill park, The oldest catholic cathedral was four blocks away. We walked to Fells point though it was a bit of a walk. There is a water taxi which we did not use, If I had more time there I would of used the water taxi.
Parking is an issue and it can be pricey. I signed up for a package that included parking(valet) and two tickets to the National Aquarium. The room was nice it had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. It had an additional sink outside the bathroom. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was breakfast on the top floor in the morning. I did have a room facing the street on the second floor and you can hear the traffic. Overall great location if you want to visit the Harbor area of Baltimore.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room facing the street unless you can sleep with the downtown traffic noise. Also...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank JmwJog
North Carolina
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My daughter and I recently stayed at the Brookshire Suites in the Inner Harbor, Baltimore. Great Hotel, perfectly situated, clean and a little funky fun (Frank Zappa portraits, etc...)

However, it was the service by the Valet team that really made this hotel stand out. Robert, Rami and Ahmad really take providing the best service to heart. I was initially a little put off by the $36 per day valet parking fee. However, because we would be coming and going at night, opted for it. My first indication that this was money well spent was when I came back to the hotel around 9, left it with Rami and went to our room. Within 15 minutes, a knock came to my door. Upon opening, discovered Rami with my cell phone. I had left it in the car, and hadn't realized it until he delivered it to me. The next morning, my daughter wanted to run on treadmill, but realized she had left her brace and shoes in the car. I called to find out where my car was so we could run and get what she needed. Instead, within 15 minutes, her shoes and brace were delivered to our door again.

The only 'constructive criticism' I would offer would be to spruce up their gym and breakfast buffet. But in spite those relatively minor weaknesses, would definitely stay at Brookshire Suites again and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank MomroxNC
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
MomroxNC,

Thank you for your recent visit to Baltimore and Brookshire Suites. We really appreciate your business and the time you took to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your feedback about our valet service team members and staff in general. They do such an outstanding job, we're very appreciative.

Thank you again for choosing Brookshire Suites. We hope to see you again soon.

Garnet valley
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The whole staff was so professional and pleasant. The remodeled rooms are beautiful and I would recommend calling and asking for a higher room location with a view. I had a wonderful weekend at this hotel!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Hokietravels
Hokietravels,

Thank you for taking time to review Brookshire Suites on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your comments and feedback.

Taking care of our guests and providing them with personalized experiences is our goal. Most hotels offer a place to sleep. We try and provide an experience to create memories.

Thank you again for choosing Brookshire Suites. We do appreciate your business.

Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 July 2014

From the moment we pulled up to the door we were satisfied with every aspect of the hotel. Close to the harbor, walking distance to most everything we needed. Staff was more than willing to give us direction and guidance. We were called by name more times than I can remember. We were offered bottled water upon every return to the lobby. Staff constantly asked if we needed anything or just asked how we enjoyed our dinner/events we came in town to see. We are deeply impressed with the professionalism displayed by every single employee. Baltimore Brookshire has it right!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank 148reneeb
Renee B,

You are royalty! We try our hardest to provide the most personalized service possible. We understand that we're not a chain hotel, but that's our advantage. We have the ability to do whats right for our guests to make them feel special without all the corporate policies to follow. A stay at the Brookshire is a stay about you. Making your stay as personalized as possible. We don't have many "scripts" so that our hospitality team members can truly be hospitable.

Thank you for choosing Brookshire Suites. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed 5 nights at Brookshire Suites & I'd definitely stay there again. The hotel is modern, the location is excellent & the customer service is exceptional! Staff greet you every time you enter/exit & offer you bottled water. Also attentive & very nice. They arranged cost effective transportation for me. The only downside is breakfast is just ok but don't let that keep you from booking here!

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Melissa M
Melissa M,

Thank you for choosing Brookshire Suites and for your comments on TripAdvisor. I do appreciate your feedback.

Our hotel is all about people and personalized experiences. Its about connections. We work hard to ensure that our team understands that guests will keep coming back if WE make these connections.

Thank you for your comments about breakfast. We're continually evaluating our offerings and making improvements. Is there something different or more specific you'd like to see? Just let us know and we will see about making that happen.

Thanks again for your comments. We do appreciate your business.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I came to experience Baltimore with my other half and found Brookshire Suites on a booking website, EasyClick Travel. I was skeptical at first because I've never heard of it and the price was drastically lower than the chain hotels that are just a stones throw away. But I did my research and booked it.

I checked in on June 20th and stayed until June 22nd. First and foremost, I was greeted in a very polite and proper manner when my car was taken for valet parking, I did not feel as if it was going into hands that had no care for a brand new car. Once I was in the lobby, I encountered Tyler at the desk (I think this was his name), a younger man, and he was overly polite. Everyone the whole time made us feel at home and like we mattered as guests. This was important to my girlfriend, it made me look great!

Other than that, the rooms are great, clean, very up to date, and modern. There was an iPod dock in the room so that we could play some music in our downtime, that was great. We were in and out so much, but enjoyed every moment we had while in the hotel. Free breakfast was great as well.

I recommend this hotel for anybody looking to stay within walking distance to the harbor, shops, food, and nightlife. Also, who wants to stay in a friendly place that makes you feel like you want to be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor, as some previous reviews say that lower floors you can hear the traffic. I c...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple