Stayed here for 3 days to see the Baltimore Grand Prix, and got one of their newly renovated rooms. Very modern, very comfortable, and you can't beat this location for "walk-to" for all the things to see and do in the Inner Harbor. The staff could not have been nicer or more professional -- every single one of them, across the board. Breakfast buffet was included in the room, and was consistently good. Parking lot is connected to the hotel, and you do pay for parking, but that's pretty normal in any major US east coast city. Excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn