“Wonderful time”

Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #20 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Korean first
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

My stay at the Days Inn Inner Harbor was very good. I stayed for two weeks because of my husband being at the UMMC. All the staff were friendly and helpful when needed. The rooms were clean and the air in the room was fresh, never stuffy. This hotel is at a great location. Easy to walk to the University of Maryland Medical Center and also the Harbor. The hallway was quite during the night except for one night after a ball game. I had to call security in the middle of the night because of being woken up at 2:30am due to pounding on a door and yelling across the hall from my room. The hotel security came immediately and took care of the problem. Yes I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Joan G.,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. We appreciate the positive feedback and I'm pleased to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We’re always glad to hear about how our hotel is well located to the University and other local attractions.

Thank you again for your positive feedback, and I do hope the next time your travels bring you back to the area we will once again have the opportunity to serve all of your needs.

Alison Jones, CRME
Days Inn Inner Harbor
Rockville, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

This would be the third time I have stayed here and still have no complaints! It is well located, the staff are friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable. I originally booked the wrong date, but this was happily changed by one of the managers. Great place to stay if attending an event or visiting Baltimore.

Room Tip: Get a room higher up and away from elevators.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank kirsty8888
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Kirsty Gharavi:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. We appreciate the positive feedback and I’m happy to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one. I’m always pleased to hear that you encountered a positive welcome from our staff.

Thank you again, for your positive feedback and I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the area we will once again have the privilege to service all of your needs.

Alison Jones, CRME
Days Inn Inner Harbor
Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Location was excellent for attending an Orioles game. Unfortunately, we discovered an unwelcome visitor in our room. A bed bug hiding under a fold in the sheets. The hotel mgr moved us to another room. Took 30 minutes to get into to because the lock was defective. Staff assured me that there was no other evidence of bed bugs in the room or hotel. Of course. Because bed bugs are always solo, right?!?!

• Stayed June 2014