My stay at the Days Inn Inner Harbor was very good. I stayed for two weeks because of my husband being at the UMMC. All the staff were friendly and helpful when needed. The rooms were clean and the air in the room was fresh, never stuffy. This hotel is at a great location. Easy to walk to the University of Maryland Medical Center and also the Harbor. The hallway was quite during the night except for one night after a ball game. I had to call security in the middle of the night because of being woken up at 2:30am due to pounding on a door and yelling across the hall from my room. The hotel security came immediately and took care of the problem. Yes I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn