“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #20 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Days Inn Inner Harbor and I loved everything about it! The Hotel is definitely not your typically Days Inn. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked it. The lobby is really beautiful; they had comfortable seating in the lobby so I was able to do some work after I checked out. The free wifi was very helpful and fast. The costumer service was excellent; they called me after I checked in to see how my room was and if I needed anything. I did end up forgetting some items and in couple minutes they were brought to me. The room was very modern, updated, fresh, and clean. It was nice to have a refrigerator and a microwave (both complimentary) in the room. The safe in the room was very convenient as well. The bed was the perfect size and very comfortable. The parking was actually cheap for a city and it includes in and out access to the parking garage which is very convenient. Overall I had a terrific stay at the Days Inn and would recommend it to all!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Ted9738,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us at the Days Inn Inner Harbor. We're always delighted to hear about how our hotel is centrally located to the hospital other local attractions and reasonably priced.

Thank you, again for your positive feedback and I do hope that next time your travels bring you back to the area that we will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Days Inn Inner Harbor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Korean first
Dublin, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 July 2014

All of the people we met on this trip for medical reasons were exceptional! The front desk to security and all inbetween. it was the friendliest city I have stayed in, and I have been in 12 countries. Rooms were nice and great for the price. Didn't get to use other facilities but all looked fantastic. Good Job to all staff!!

Room Tip: We had 9th floor, great view of city.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Dave B.,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at the Days Inn Inner Harbor. We appreciate the positive feedback and I'm pleased to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. I'm always pleased to hear that you encountered a positive welcome and assistance from our staff.

Thank you again for your positive feedback, and I do hope that next time your travels bring you back to the area that we will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

First we reserved a queen was given a double they couldnt do anything there were 3 conventions the elevator had wood floors so the floors were soaked and dangerous due to people from the pool and standing water you have to pay $27.00 to park in a garage over night which is not posted wgen you book

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carrie H
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Carrie H.,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us during your stay. By doing so, it allows us to take the proper steps needed to ensure each and every guest has a positive experience. That being said, I would like to convey my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us.

Please know that our goals are to provide each and every guest with both a comfortable stay and excellent guest service.

I do hope the next time you’re in the area, we will have the opportunity to provide you with the level of customer service and comfort that we normally provide, and that you so truly deserve.

Alison Jones,CRME
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is my first review for hotels, and I feel it so very necessary to warn anyone who may stay here in the future. I had a horrible experience with the rooms, which were first, a bit dark and smelled but I could work around that. The first night there, I received multiple bites, but thought they were mosquitoes. The second night, I actually found a bed bug late at night on my pillow. I immediately took it down to reception to warn them. They moved me to another room but stated that it probably wasn't bed bugs. When I asked them if they had a problem before with them, they said no. This is false as I recently looked them up on the bedbug registry and there has been multiple incidents. The following week was horrible. I received multiple bites on my torso and arms, in the typical "breakfast, lunch and dinner" bites fashion. It wasn't until the last day when I continued to pester them, that gave me an update on the rooms/bed bug situation. I had to tell them that they needed to fumigate the rooms they transferred me to as well, since I could have brought some in, and that I needed to get rid of the bed bugs somehow that got transferred to my belongings. Just to preface, the reception people are extremely nice but were very nonchalant about the situation, which was/is extremely worrisome since bedbug cases in hotels are extremely dangerous. Please be careful if you stay here, and make sure to check for bedbugs thoroughly before even bringing your suitcase into the rooms.

Room Tip: Please be careful if you stay here, and make sure to check for bedbugs thoroughly before even bringi...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Sam R
Ohio
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed two nights at the Days Inn last week and were very satisfied with the close proximity to the Inner Harbor and Camden Station. We were within 4-5 blocks of both. We parked the car when we arrived and never used it until we left. The hotel was clean, room was great, front desk was very helpful. I would highly recommend this to anyone-families, couples, business people. Our only disappointment was that the pool closed so early. By the time we finished dinner each night the pool was already closed, but it looked very inviting.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Blondienohio:

Thank you for your comments pertaining to your stay. We're always happy to hear about our hotel is within walking distance to the convention center, local attractions and reasonably priced. Our management team meets frequently to discuss ideas to make our guest more comfortable therefore; your comments will be addressed.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and I do hope the next time your travels bring you to the area we will again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We came to Inner Harbor to attend the Orioles vs Yankees game. We arrived early to the hotel. Our room wasn't ready yet so we went for lunch and walked around a bit. Our room still wasn't ready when we returned but thru the generous efforts of the desk clerk (I think her name was Alita), we got our room at 3pm which is the official check-in time. The room and bathroom were very clean. The water pressure in the shower was acceptable. I did not like the sink being located outside of the bathroom. The A/C was noisy but acceptable. Our room was located over the pool but I didn't hear any noise. The big question I wanted answered when researching this hotel was how to get to the parking lot. Instead of turning into the hotel off of Lombard Street, it's the next left. It's a public parking lot and the fee is $27. We just stayed the one night so I'm not sure what the fee is after one day. The parking lot connects to the hotel so it's easy to get to. We didn't eat in the restaurant. The reservation made thru the Days Inn website was not cancellable. I'm sure they wouldn't have had a problem filling the room. Anyway, for a return trip, I'd want the sink in the bathroom.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the sink in the bathroom.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Phyllis D.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback, and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one.
I'm pleased to hear of the exceptional service provided by Alita and I will be sure to convey your kind words to her personally.

Our management team meets frequently to discuss ideas to make our guest rooms more convenient therefore your comments will be addressed.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here last weekend while in town for a wedding. I didn't pay for the stay, the family member I traveled with did, so I can't speak to the rate, though I am sure it was fair. The location was very convenient to restaurants/inner harbor/freeways in and out of town--easy to find. The staff was always very courteous and helpful and the room was clean. I will say that the parking rate (parking is at a public garage next to the hotel) of $27/day was a surprise to everyone, and is a bit steep. I'm not sure if this is the norm for Baltimore area hotels. I will also note that the main entrance isn't very stroller/handicap friendly. There are steps into the main entrance and while there is a ramp off to the side, it's connected to the hotel restaurant and not always open--during off hours we had to either ring a bell to have someone open the ramp door or just haul my son's stroller up the steps. There were only a few so it wasn't a big deal (and often a hotel employee would lend a hand), but a bit of a minor annoyance nonetheless. Overall I can't complain.

Dear SD Novelly,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm delighted to hear that your stay was in good quality.

Thank you for your positive feedback, and I hope that the time next time your travels bring you back to the area we will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Alice Jones, CRME