The hotel is not that bad. The pool is small, but the pool room is really cool.
The reason I would not stay here again is that it is extremely difficult to get here if you do not have a car. I googled Baltimore transit and the entire first page had the third word as sucks. I should have googled this before, but I got this hotel as an internet special. If you are relying on anything other than your own vehicle or a taxi OR are looking to visit something other than John Hopkins, look elsewhere.
The room was adequate. Nothing special. The noise was awful though. You could hear full on conversations in the hallway.
The valet service at one time was texting behind the red truck that just pulled up for service.
The reviews for the restaurant made it seem really special and good. No one waited on us the first day for breakfast at all.
This was not the worst hotel I've ever stayed at but I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore