Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$218
US$172
US$104
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$121
US$183
US$166
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
1,117 results
All reviewsjohns hopkins universitydouble treewarm cookiesacross the streetfront deskbaltimore museum of artan upgradeconvenient locationhotel staffwonderful hotelself parkinghotel restaurantvisit baltimoreper daycrab cakescampuslobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is a classic elegant hotel. The lobby is huge and you will want to find time to nest in it's nooks and crannies with a cup of coffee or cocktail. The staff are exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. All requests, big and small, were met promptly and the customer service exceeded my expectations. If you have business at JHU or are doing the college exploratory visit this is THE hotel to stay at. It is literally right across the street from JHU I would also recommend it over the chain hotels in the harbor area. This is the most elegant and upscale Double Tree I have stayed at and I look forward to another visit when I'm in the Baltimore area.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lousie D
snyitrai, General Manager at Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to JHU and our hotel. I am a little biased, but I agree we have a beautiful lobby. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you back very soon! Happy Holiday's from the Inn at the Colonnade, a Doubletree by Hilton hotel.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Stayed at the Colonnade for a business meeting at Hopkins for a few days. The location of the hotel was realistically the only redeeming feature. The decor of hotel was dull, dated and uninspiring. Not only did the plug in bathroom not work when I wanted a bath, but the bath didn't drain when the plug was out!
I've lived in the US for 10 years, and the restaurant served quite possibly the worst ribs I've ever had - and they were ordered on the recommendation from the bar maid! The wait staff was surly, unintelligible and not that useful. Be prepared to seat yourself for a limited breakfast selection - though the breakfast wait staff were really friendly and should be commended.
I think I've worked out where all the old cathode ray tube televisions have been placed...

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sgrayg
snyitrai, General Manager at Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences that you endured and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your next stay the best it can be.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Chose this hotel for its location, across the street from Johns Hopkins Homewood campus. Very nice rooms, conformable beds and very friendly staff. Kids loved the cookies at check in. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mchris1010
snyitrai, General Manager at Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

So glad you enjoyed your stay at the Colonnade, and glad you enjoyed our famous Doubletree cookies. Hope to see you back soon for your next visit to JHU.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

A wonderful atmosphere and a quiet and friendly enviroment for a "get-together" of friends and family. To those planning a "get-together" in the near future, we highly recommend Inn at the
Colonnade.
Hotel service was really satisfactory and the staff considerate and helpful. Breakfast was great.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Zaw W

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey regarding our hotel, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay in Baltimore. I realize you have many choices when staying in Baltimore and hope to see you back soon at the Colonnade.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Spending any holiday with family is always great, but travel can take its toll on your body. When i arrived at the hotel i was the typical weary traveler. Will, from the front desk staff, who greeted me with a nice warm chocolate chip cookie, was so thoughtful and immediately made me feel at ease. Beautiful decor for the holidays just put you in the right mood. After a great nights sleep, we were greeted by Sharel who recommended the brunch in the Alizee restaurant. She is just like family, her friendliness and enthusiasm and great smile made us feel at home. The folks in the restaurant were so nice and made sure that we were totally satisfied with our meals.

Room Tip: try the balcony room...must have a great view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 289maryannz
snyitrai, General Manager at Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Happy Holidays! Thanks for the great feedback, I will definitely share your comments with Will and Sheral. I hope you come back and share in the festivities for New Years Eve. Have a great holiday and thanks for your business and comments.