We chose this hotel because of its proximity to JHU (literally right across the street) and were very pleased. The rate was reasonable considering all nice hotels in Baltimore seems to be really overpriced. The valet was extremely friendly, though a couple of times it took forever to get our car back which was slightly frustrating. The room was okay but could have used some updating. Everything was comfortable and there was definitely plenty of space. At one point the TV wouldn't work and they sent someone up right away who fixed it quickly. The cookie at check-in was the high-point though, I would say.
If you are visiting JHU there really is no better place to stay, though I do think if you exclude location, the hotel is overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore