My husband and our two teens stayed at the Inn for 5 nights in March 2014. We arrived around 8 pm to be checked in quickly and given delicious warm cookies. Our room included breakfast each morning -- the continental buffet includes cereals, hot oatmeal, muffins, bread and bagels, croissants, yogurt, fresh fruit and fruit salad, plus coffee, tea and a variety of juices. The rooms are spacious and quiet inside, the beds comfortable, and the bathrooms very clean and well stocked. But it's really the staff who make the stay at the Inn special -- they are friendly, extremely helpful and always busy sweeping the floors, tidying the lobby, greeting guest and offering a smile to all who walk by. The hotel is across the street from the Johns Hopkins campus and just around the corner from several good restaurants (the hotel recommended the Ambassador -- fantastic Indian food in a cool apartment lobby about a block and a half away.... Definitely recommend the Inn and a big thank you to the staff for making us feel so welcome during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore