It was the purchase of a certificate at a charity event that led us to consider this hotel for our annual ‘girls getaway’ weekend. The hotel had a spa, a restaurant and is near BWI, so it seemed it would be a great place for us to relax and enjoy our weekend together. As the weekend for our getaway drew near we called to schedule our spa appointments only to learn the spa was temporarily closed. Once the hotel staff learned the purpose of our trip they were exceptionally accommodating in finding us the perfect space in the hotel to relax and enjoy our time together. We started and ended each day in the hotels restaurant where the food was excellent and the staff very friendly and attentive. Our planned spa time went to shopping and sightseeing at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and Fells Point. We had a wonderful weekend and were very pleased that each and every staff member that we encountered was graciously accommodating and made us feel very welcomed in their hotel and restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore