We spent one night at this hotel on our way home from Virginia. The hotel was in the process of changing from an Intercontinental Hotel to a Royal Sonesta Hotel on the day we arrived. While I can't fault the staff for the apparent discord and confusion during the changeover, I found their customer helpfulness less than helpful. Our room was adequate, not special, with an unpleasant view of a parking lot. There were no trash pails in the room or bathroom and no ice bucket. We were greeted by $5.00 bottles of water for sale in the room. There were no informative brochures available at the concierge when we asked. We had a breakfast credit but were told we could not have the breakfast buffet, only able to order off of the regular menu.
On the positive side, dinner at the Brighton Restaurant was quite good and Ashley, our server, was outstanding as were Marion, our server for breakfast and Zoe and Joshua, baristas at the Illy espresso bar adjacent to the lobby. Henry the bellhop was helpful and efficient. The location, directly across the street from the science center is unbeatable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore