This is one of the best hotel experiences I've had in eons. Located right on the Inner Harbor, the location is fabulous. We were upgraded to a corner suite--which given that we were traveling with two teenagers--was perfect. There was a double pull down bed, a comfy couch, and a huge four poster king size bed in a palatial room with two bathrooms and three TVs! Only complaint was no mini-bar, but if there had been one we might never have left the room! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Workout room was much better than most and the pool decent (alas, the jacuzzi wasn't working). There was also a tennis court (which could use a little renovating) that my husband and kids used. (The hotel lent racquets and balls). Coffee shop right off the lobby was perfect for grabbing a quick breakfast. The hotel is under new management under the Sonesta brand. Join their frequent sleeper program before you go. You'll get some perks immediately. The front desk told us they're expanding rapidly and will be opening 50+ new properties this year. We're certainly fans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore