My husband and I were celebrating our Anniversary and after seeing a great Groupon deal, decided to spend a night in Baltimore. We only live 2 hours away so getting there was a breeze. When we checked in, I happened to mention that it was our anniversary. Next thing we knew, our room was upgraded to a suite! I wish I could remember the woman's name who checked us in, because later on she sent us champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! It really made our evening so special. The room was immaculate and had spectacular views of the harbor. When we checked out the next day, there was a large group of managers, etc, in the lobby. I made sure to tell the group the extra touches made a simple day so special. All the staff were friendly and accomodating. We hope to return to this fabulous hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore