We bought two Groupons to stay at this hotel for two nights during Spring Break 2013. We chose the harbor view option and it was well worth the extra $25/night.
*Location, location, location! Right in the middle of all the best Inner Harbor attractions
*Valet parking service was wonderful - we didn't want to leave at checkout time, so they packed our car for us. We were able to leave the car until 6pm the day we checked out.
*All staff that we encountered were very friendly, welcoming and helpful
*For an older hotel, it really was beautiful - the view from our room was perfect
*The bathroom space was huge, water hot, great water pressure, very clean, lots of towels A+
*Indoor saltwater pool with lifeguard 8am to 8pm, very large hot tub, nice workout facilities thought we did not use them
*The food at Brighton's for breakfast was very good
*Fluffy pillows, down comforters, nice room-darkening curtains
*The double room had two full sized beds, not queen sized
*Both mornings at breakfast we had to wait while they went to get us a table and chairs from the other room
*Breakfast was very expensive, although that is par for the course in any city hotel I suppose
*The pool was over 5 feet deep all the way across, making it hard for all of us with smaller children to relax and enjoy
Overall I was pleased and would choose to stay there again. We felt very pampered during our stay... the staff at the Royal Sonesta is exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore