Great hotel for our stay for the 4th of July holiday. Room was excellent. We had an Inner Harbour view room near the top of hotel. It was so hot outside that we retreated to the room opened the window and saw both the firework displays and heard the military band right from our room. The buffet breakfast was wonderful. Perfectly fresh international fare and a great selection. Staff was extremely welcoming at every turn and very educated on the local area. This location is within walking distance and close to everything. I would stay here again and again! I look forward to staying here this summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore