We loved this hotel, staff were super friendly and helpful, the quality of the room (great beds, spacious, clean) and facilities is very high and the location right by the harbour can't be beaten in this city. I stumbled across this hotel on a hotel reservation site offering a great deal so decided to try it out. We are a family of five and had two interconnecting rooms. We used the well-equipped gym, loved the food in the coffee shop and the concierge was able to obtain a reservation for us at short notice for a very popular restaurant. The day we checked out of the hotel a huge snow storm descended on the city at the same time as the Ravens were playing, consequently, cabs were no where to be found. We needed to get a cab to the train station and were quite worried that we would miss our train. The door staff at the hotel were incredibly helpful and went to great lengths to secure a cab for us in awful weather conditions. If I were ever to visit Baltimore again, I would definitely stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore