Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Delta Hotels(Baltimore)
1,657 results
All reviewsexplorers loungeracquetball courtacross the streetharbor view roommaryland science centerchocolate covered strawberriesfederal hillbeautiful hotelbottle of champagnevalet parkingindoor poolroom was spaciouscamden yardsvalet staffking bednational aquariumcrab cakes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My family and I visited the Royal Sonesta for New Years. We booked rooms with Harbor Views to watch the fireworks - which can be seen by the power station on the hour starting on the 30th - plus you have an awesome view of the fireworks barge on New Years' Eve.
My sons are young and love the Maryland Science Center, which is conveniently located across the street. The grandparents appreciated the short walk. The staff is great - from the minute we checked in until we left, everyone was courteous and respectful and helpful. I love the gym - it's not huge, but has 3 treadmills, 3 elliptical machines, and a full set of Life Fitness weight machines. Plus a Concept 2 rower, a yoga room, a racquetball court, and outdoor tennis courts if you're there when it's warm. There is also a pool, with a whirlpool, and a sauna in the locker room. The pool is enclosed in glass on the roof of the hotel - it's a very relaxing place to spend some time. We were a short drive (1 mile) to the B&O Railroad Museum which was worth it.
Bottom line - I've already got my reservations to go back next year and will likely go back for the Baltimore Grand Prix too.

Room Tip: Book in advance and ask for the "room with a vroom" package. Having the Inner Harbor view makes the stay memorable.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank C_Slav_72
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear C_Slav_72, thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent visit. I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay and your visit to the Science Center. Sounds like everyone had a delightful time. The staff and I certainly look forward to welcoming your back for New Year’s Eve.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at this Sonesta three times in the fall of 2013. The hotel is nice with a great fitness facility and a good restaurant but the outstanding asset of the hotel is the staff. We had the best service here we have ever had. Dr Herman Elder

Room Tip: Harborside rooms have a great view. HIgher floors are best.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Herman416

Dear Dr. Elder, thank you for the 5 star review of our property and I am delighted to her you enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks for the wonderful compliment of the services your received. Our staff looks forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in 2014.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This Hotel is very well located. Close to Maryland Science Museum, 2 blocks from Orioles Stadium and Aquarium. Area is surrounded by stores, restaurant, attractions, side walk perfect for everybody. My 11 year old boy really enjoyed the city and the Hotel, which is beautiful, people are so nice. Rooms are big, clean, comfortables, bathroom included tv, plus the hotel have a small pool in the fitness center. But without doubt the best Concierge, ever is Mr. Jonathan B Knox, his courtesy, advocacy and professionalism OMG. Thank you so much for your kidness. For sure we will come back to this Hotel.

Room Tip: I choose City view. which offer a great bay view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Yefe25

Dear Yefe25, thank you for your 5 star review of our property and your recent visit. Your comments have been shared with Jonathan our Concierge. I am glad to hear he was able provide with great service. The staff and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is our third stay at The Harbor Court. I love the hotel. It reminds me of old world charm. Not glitsy but very regal. The rooms are nice and roomy. I rented three guest rooms and we could not get the rooms to cool off during the night. My two sons complained to me the next morning about the rooms being too hot. None of us could breathe good during the night because the rooms were hot and stuffy. We all tried to turn down the heat with no success. The bar was nice and cozy and the food was excellent in Explorers. Kudos to the staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear fclevenger, Thank you for your review of our property. I am sorry to hear that your room temperature was uncomfortable, but thank you for bringing to our attention. I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed our Explorers Lounge. The staff and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Everything was good in this hotel except for a non slip bath mat (they didn't have) and terrible pool hours for a Saturday night. They were only open till 8 pm, which is just when loads of kids came to swim and adults wanted to use the hot tub. Silly they they couldn't pay for a life guard till 10---and then a sign swim at your own risk.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Adrienjoy, Your review of our property is greatly appreciated and thank you for the feedback regarding our pool hours. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Our tubs are equipped with a non-skid surface. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.