We found this hotel through a Groupon coupon and I think we have a new favorite hotel in Baltimore! This hotel is so close to everything. We were treated well by the staff from the moment we pulled into the courtyard until the moment we checked out. They even upgraded our room for my birthday. Loved the whole feel of the hotel (beautiful staircase, fresh great smelling flowers in the lobby, library and lounge looked like an adventurers club and the view was awesome). Can't wait to come back in nicer weather and enjoy walking the Inner Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore