to say that my 2 daughters and I had an amazing experience at this hotel would be an understatement. I found this hotel here and we booked it, this was the last stop of a 10 day road trip by myself with them (they are 8 and 10). not only were we greeted, welcomed and treated like royalty but we felt like we were with family. they took great care of us. the gentleman working in the lobby gave us hand warmers one day as we toured Baltimore in sub freezing temps! they crossed every t and dotted every I. I highly recommend this hotel. pool was FABULOUS and my kids watched TV while taking a bath, :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore