Everybody at the hotel was so courteous and kind. The people at the front desk helped us out with getting around Baltimore. We were a little surprised that parking was not free, but the guy at the door was also nice. He made no problem if we wanted to leave our car in the courtyard for a couple of minutes. The room where we stayed in was really luxurious. It was big and clean. Great view. Great location. All in all it was a really great experience. We would recommend Royal Sonesta to everyone, and we are looking forward to our next visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore