Ugh, floral carpet that was among the most appauling thing I've ever seen in a hotel -- then a different floral pattern on the curtains, and striped upholstery. ICK...... They are trying for a Colonial look, I guess -- but it's just bad.
And I obvioulsy got the Conference Rate room that overlooked the car entrance -- no harbour view at all. The hotel's lobby looked promising, but the rooms are out of the 1980's. Very bad air quality in the rooms (have they cleaned the filters ever?), no way to open a window for fresh air.
I was here for a meeting, and the public areas are OK, if a bit ostentatious. Lots of artwork and chandeliers, trying to make the place look more luxurious than it is.
Service was fine, people were nice -- but it took us forever to get a taxi.
Spend the extra $$$ and stay at the Four Seasons.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore