Great Hotel for the price and location.. Easy and safe walk to local restauarants, football and baseball staidums.. The harbor is across the street and valet parking was easy and fast..
Hotel staff was polite and and professional and was always warm and welcoming when we returned after a long day out at the stadium..
Pool and fitness area was clean and approprite for this size hotel, plenty of machines and free weights to get a good work out in.. Towels and locker rooms were clean and open even for a late night work out..
Great place to stay with friends or famailes..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore