One bar of soap? Really? No coffee condiments? Seriously? Stained carpet? Huh? No plugs to charge phones etc?
This place positions itself as high end? Not so much. The manager should spend a few nights at a Hilton Garden Inn to see what this place needs to do to come up to a nice mid-level hotel.
Royal Sonesta is way below any Hilton Garden Inn.
Find a better place. There are lots of hotels around the Inner Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore