I go to Baltimore at least once a year to see a baseball game and I've stayed at all the hotels in the inner harbor. This was the first time at the Royal Sonesta and I have to say that it is by far the best of the best. The staff is the most accommodating I've seen and the view is spectacular. We stayed for 3 nights and in that time we never had to use our car. When we were ready to leave our car battery was dead. The hotel staff not only used his own vehicle to give us a jump but refused a tip when I tried to give it to him. He said it was all part of the hotel experience. Like I said I go there at least once a year and from now on I have no intensions of staying anywhere else. Thank you Royal Sonesta for a great time :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore