We stayed at this hotel during a trip that was part-convention/part-family vacation. The staff was friendly and helpful, the facilities were very nice, quiet and comfortable, and our room at least had a great view of Baltimore's Inner Harbor (pray you get on a room on the east or north wings). The location was just a short walk to the Inner Harbor's restaurants, shopping, and attractions. Baltimore's free shuttle stops almost right in front of the hotel, and other bus stops and metro stations are within walking distance.The fitness center is well-equipped, and the indoor pool, though small (designed mainly for lap-swims), was well maintained and attended by a lifeguard. While this property is geared more towards a business clientele, they made our kids feel welcome. The valet even brought us each a chilled bottle of water for the ride home when we checked out. The parking was expensive ($26 per day for self-park, $45 for valet parking), but comparable in price to other parking options in downtown Baltimore. We had to use the valet parking because our van's luggage carrier would not fit through the low entrance to the self-park garage, but thankfully because we were there under a group rate they charged just just a little more than the self-park rate. The room rate was comparable to what we would expect to pay at similarly classed hotels, although again, we had a group rate because we were there for a convention. Besides the parking situation, our only real gripe was the fact that there were only a few electrical outlets in the room, which made it a bit of a challenge for 4 people to charge all of our phones, tablets, etc. Lesson learned: pack a power strip, just in case. Overall, a great experience. We would consider staying at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore