Best part of our visit to Inner Harbor was staying at this hotel. Spectacular Harbor view - book the package and get free valet parking and breakfast during your stay. We were greeted warmly by Jonathan, who also gave us some excellent dining recommendations. Our room, with it's amazing view of the harbor, was exceptionally clean and well appointed with a large bathroom. We would have had to order a LOT of food for breakfast to go over our $25 per person package allotment. Location is perfect for those of us who enjoy walking to our destination, and yet the free city bus service (Charm City Circulator) had a stop a half a block away from the hotel for those who preferred to ride. Water taxi's were across the street and about 2 blocks. We heard no noise in the halls and even though there were large group meetings being held there was no elevator hassles or crowding in the lounging areas.
ONLY complaint - which I want to make clear was IMMEDIATELY rectified by management - was lounge bartender. Despite hearing us ask for the happy hour cocktail specials (and not being able to suggest ANY) he never gave any indication that the cosmo's we decided upon were not part of a happy hour price. Getting the bill for $15.00 for ONE cosmo near made me fall off the barstool. Plus he was rude, had no bartender "chatter" and didn't even give us complimentary nuts like others had. Again, management went over the top after we stopped down to give notice of our discontent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore