walking distance to all the inner harbor stuff. Parking (self) is crazy expensive $26 per day and if you come and go during the day add another $15-$20 to that. rooms are nice -- room service was pretty good, the food wasn't great but not bad either. Pretty cool beehive on the 3rd floor.
Had an issues with the air conditioner and not only did they immediately move us to another room but also gave us an upgrade to harbor view so kudos to them for that. It's big so if walking is an issue, ask for room location on check in. We were there for a lacrosse tournament so lots of driving, I was shocked at how little traffic we experience. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore