Never been to Baltimore before, decided to spend a bit extra on staying at the hotel as it overlooked the harbour, and we weren't disappointed . Booked a room with a harbour view and were delighted to be upgraded to a corner room, with 2 floor to ceiling windows and an exquisitely comfortable four- poster bed.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Bathroom enormous, spotless, nice toiletries, and to my teenage kids delight , had a tv.
Decor is a little old fashioned and quirky, everything clashes a bit! But I found that rather charming compared to the blandness of the other hotels we stayed in on our trip.
Nice little pool and hot-tub too.
Would thoroughly recommend.
ONLY BAD THING - rather expensive parking $43.50 a night after tax !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore