“Great Staff”

Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
Ranked #28 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 9 April 2012

The staff was very attentive and polite. My needs were adresses as soon as I had any concerns. Would recomend this hotel to anyone coming to Baltimore.

• Stayed: April 2012
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thanks so much for the kind review. I'll make sure the staff sees it, as comments like these serve to energize our team.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Attended our granddaughter's volleyball tournament at the Baltimore Convention Center -- it was a very convenient walking distance. For the most part, this was a good hotel -- only downside was on the day prior to our departure, maid did not get to our room until 3 P.M. when we were returning to our room for the day. We discovered that she neglected to leave cups for coffee maker for following morning so we contacted Front Desk -- they took care of it pretty quickly and seemed to be very attentive to our needs,

Room Tip: Rooms facing Lombard Street could be a little noisy -- fire station is across the street. Heard the...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thanks so much for your comments. I'm sorry that we overlooked putting cups in your room,and I'm glad we got it taken care of quickly. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

The breakfast buffet is fantastic. The heated pool and sauna is great after a long workout in the great health club.

Room Tip: Request the newly renovated West Tower it is a great secret.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thanks for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Nice stay Downtown Baltimore within walking distance to University of Maryland Medical Center. As with any downtown area you have to pay for parking but since it was a business trip I was reimburshed. I was able to walk to the foorball statium and watch a game and concluded my trip on a postive note. The room was clean and spacious and quiet.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sfcjones
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Thanks for a great review. We're glad to be of service to you, and hope to your hotel of choice for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed in town for a week first at Hilton and then at the Holiday Inn. Hilton staff is not even a comparison to the Holiday Inn staff. Best staff ever encounter especially the security staff.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thanks for your review. We love our friends at Hilton, and appreciate your comments. Our security team is a great staff. Hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Just came back from my business trip in Baltimore. I spend 3 nights at the HolidayInn. My room was clean and had the typical Holiday Inn look, all you need when you are on a business trip. Internet worked great and there are plenty of outlets in the room. I had some initial issues with my room, due to noise from the street. The hotel was packed due to a convention nearby, but they moved me as soon as they had another room ready. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. From the front desk person to the waiter at the breakfast table. For example: My waiter noticed I was in a hurry during breakfast, without asking for it he brought me a paper cup to take my coffee with me. That's what I call pro-active and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thanks for your review. Your review was very imnformative to future guests, and very kind to our staff. We have many improvements planned for the rest of the year, and hope to see you again on a future visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Shared the room with a friend and was most uncomfortable. It was tight and untidy. We actually had a pair of shoes from previous guest in the room. The west wing had no life in it. No reception or lobby space.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

I"m so sorry for the problem you encountered in your room. Please accept my apology and try us again soon. We have great rooms in both buildings, and hope you can join us again for a future stay.