“Outstanding Time at the Inner Harbor !!”

Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
Ranked #31 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Harrison, New Jersey
“Outstanding Time at the Inner Harbor !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

If your looking to visit to Inner Harbor in Baltimore you have to stay at the Holiday Inn at the Inner Harbor located on West Lombard Street. Since I am a big baseball fan I caught the weekend series while the O's, Camden Yards well within walking distance. I requested a view of the Ball Park while over the years a complete view of the ball park has been blocked but I had a wonderful view of the rear of the stadium. I had an SUV and I had no problem parking in the surface lot right next to the hotel, by the way the lot is not owned by the hotel and a word to the wise the parking machine used to pay for your parking does not take large bills. We arrived early and our room was not ready but the staff had no problem with us using the pool until the room was ready my little girl was very happy about that. The room was very clean and neat and there is plenty to due at the inner harbor if your not a baseball or football fan. Now if you want to get around fast use the Baltimore yellow cabs, a trip to the inner harbor from the hotel to the inner harbor is around 5 dollars or you can walk there if your fit. So thanks staff at the Inner Harbor Baltimore for a job well done !!

Room Tip: Use the Yellow Cabs to travel around the city, Book Early.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Tony M
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
We're glad you could see the ballpark from your room. Call us the next time, and we'll arrange it again. It's really a great view. Would have been better if Cleveland hadn't beaten us! We're happy to be of service to you anytime you come to Baltimore.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
  • Korean first
Lufkin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

Paul was our server and bartender, he did a great job, if you ever visit this hotel, and you meet Paul you will know exactly what I mean. While Mike did a great job at the bar, Paul on the otherhand dealt with 200 people at banquets and dinners and also at the bar, every day of the business event and never wavered, not so much was the same for Mike. My hat off to Paul he was professional and curtious and along with the hold staff, the food service guys and girls, the front desk personal, every one seemed to go out of their way to make sure we were taken care of to the best of their abilities. GREAT JOB GUYS

Room Tip: get room on lower level if waiting for evelator is a issue. Sometimes there is a long wait if more t...
2 Thank RockRockwell
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 10 July 2012
Thanks for your review. Paul is a rockstar by any measure. Your review will serve to energize our staff and we appreciate your taking the time to submit a review.
Kannapolis, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

Stayed at this hotel with my family to see the Orioles Game. Great location! Walking distance to everything that you would need. Only a couple blocks from Camden Yards and about a 10 min walk to Inner Harbor. The rooms were very clean and the staff was excellent. I will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Kristen M
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Location is just one of the many features of our hotel that makes us a top customer's choice. Thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us.
Bel Air, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

I planned to take my three children to see the Orioles play at Camden Yards but arriving downtown on a limited budget I quickly discovered that I would not be able to afford a hotel for the evening, attend a game with the children and feed them dinner which was my plan.
The assistant manager and the manager were angels in disguise. Not only did they help make my room affordable, they found me four tickets to the game. The seats were fantastic, the children had the best time of their life. Without the managers help, we would have had to go right home after the game and not enjoy the city. Thank you both.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dave M
We're so happy we were able to take good care of your family, and that you took the opportunity to stay with us and see the O's play. We're on a winning track, just like Baltimore's Orioles!
Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

Reported poor housekeeping to manager on duty, he apologised and assured me I would see a noticeable difference. Not only did I not see a marked difference, there has been no follow up. Cancelled housekeeping service and cleaned the room myself for the remainder of my stay.

3 Thank Jeremy T
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 23 June 2012
This is a disappointing assessment of our service, and my apologies are offered in earnest. I will review your comments with our team members, in the hopes of understanding why we failed. I'm sure if you were to stay with us again, we could prove to you our ability to show our true abilities.
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

There are few instances where I am impressed enough by thoughtful service in the hospitality industry, to write a rave review, but this is one of them.
After staying for 4 nights at this hotel, I managed to make an early morning flight back to the west coast, while leaving behind my brand new MacBook Pro, hidden away in a drawer. After a phone call to the front desk, I was transferred to the hotel manager, who personally saw that my equiptment was secured, and overnighted back to my office without skipping a beat of productivity. I had serious doubt that there would be any chance of recovering it, and this act of faith from the hotel management is why I'm giving this hotel 5 stars. Not to mention the breakfast buffet was terrific, friendly service, very clean room, and comfortable bed.

2 Thank Michael W
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Well, I'm glad to see all's well that ends well. I hope you make it back and see us again, I'd like to personally say hi. I'm glad we were able to keep your faith in humanity alive and that you were able to get back to the many tasks you have at hand. Take care, and keep enjoying life whether on the west coast, or the east!
Warrenton, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

The hotel staff at the Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor was extremely helpful and friendly. Each member of the staff that I came across helped me with all the questions I had about the hotel and about the Baltimore area. The hotel itself looked a little old and run down. The room was nice and big with a very comfortable bed but the sheets were a little itchy and it was hard to sleep at times because the air unit was extremely noisy. It was frustrating when I tried to log onto the internet because I had to log on with the password way too many times. The internet should not log off so quickly when you aren't using it. The bathroom was cramped because the door was so close to the toilet that it was hard to move around in that area. Overall however it was a nice hotel and I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
I appreciate your positive feedback about our staff. We know we're more than just a "bricks and mortar" business, and I assure you, though we're not the newest hotel, we have an active ownership that is constantly involved in updating our hotel. We have many non-invasive projects occurring this summer, and this winter we have even more plans to keep our hotel fresh and contemporary. Hope to see you again.