Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Delta Hotels(Baltimore)
1,100 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distanceacross the streetlight railorioles gameball parkhotel restaurantearly checkindoor poolconvenient locationbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertlore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I cannot recommend this hotel. I attended a four-day conference here recently and was very disappointed with the quality of the facility and the services. For example, the women’s bathroom on the main floor was never fully functioning – clogged toilets that didn’t flush, half of the soap dispensers empty, a couple sinks not working, no paper towel, trash bins overflowing (leaving used paper towels all over the floor). It was a similar situation in the other women’s bathrooms on other floors. The attempt at cleaning it was to have a male cleaner enter the bathroom without announcing himself, while there were women in there, myself included. The meals provided were not that great, either. Despite asking for a vegan option for the first two days and being told that it would happen the next day, one never appeared. I've stayed at other hotels in the area on previous visits and had far better experiences.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review obviously we have some retraining to do, and we appreciate your comments, I will share this with all the staff. Should your travels bring you back to Charm City, We would love to host you again so you can see the improvements in our services.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Unfortunately this hotel tried to do too much, opening day at the Oriels, Barnum and Bailey Circus, a lacrosse team and a tattoo convention. It left very little room for customer service. I was kept up all night by the groups they chose to open their doors to. You couldn't pay me enough to stay here again.

It gets two stars because they did give me a free drink and a coupon at the restaurant. I'd have preferred the sleep...

Room Tip: This hotel is RIGHT next to the stadium, be aware.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m sorry that you didn’t like or proximity to Orioles stadium, The Baltimore Convention Center and the First Mariner Arena. I will take these comments and share them with the staff here to see how we can better improve our performance.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We took our youth group to an event at the First Mariner Arena and this hotel was one block away. It was the perfect location because we were able to walk to the arena for the events and the harbor and restaurants were nearby. The beds were comfortable and the rooms had a refrigerator. The only glitch was coordinating with corporate staff versus the on site staff to book a block of rooms. Thankfully the local staff worked with us to reserve the exact number of rooms we needed. The group rate was also very reasonable. I would definitely stay again and will continue to recommend it to friends and family. We stayed at a nearby hotel last year and paid a lot more.

Room Tip: Ear plugs may be helpful if you are not used to city noises.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, sorry your experienced that booking glitch but glad to see that we worked it out. We hope to see you on your next trip to Charm City.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is one of the best Holiday Inn's experiences I have ever had. I truly felt at home. I spent almost three weeks there with multiple family members and multiple rooms while a family member was in the hospital in Baltimore. The hotel staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The staff was excellent and attentive to our needs. I got to know everyone on a first name basis; like an extended family. I won't name names as there are too many and I would feel bad if I left anyone out or mispelled their names. Hey, it's downtown Baltimore and you have to be carefull at night, but the hotel security is top notch and always present. After almost 3 weeks, I got to see what Baltimore is all about. The hotel is within walking distance to many places. I parked the car at one of the cheaper lots and did not have to drive anywhere except back home. I can't wait to return, but on different circumstances.

Room Tip: The Howard St end of the hotel; east side is by the trolley tracks and sound like the rumble of thunder but I got used to it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Theodore,

Thanks for the stunning “5* Review”, your comments have been taken to heart and I will make sure that every staff member see this and read it. Please let us know the next time you’re in town.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Spent four days here attending a convention. Location is excellent with good access to the convention center and the inner harbor area. Lots of restaurants. Near the Orioles stadium if that appeals to you. Room was very modern and clean. Pleasant staff

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for the review and compliments, We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay in Charm City.