Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$218
US$172
US$104
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$121
US$183
US$166
1,097 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distanceacross the streetlight railorioles gameball parkhotel restaurantearly checkindoor poolconvenient locationbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertlore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The checkin staff is great always very friendly when I've stayed here. The restaurant staff are friendly most of the time except for a few workers. The restaurant staff does look overworked though they need more helpers. The rooms have been updated but are starting to show they need repairs for some stuff in the rooms. Overall had a ok stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travelermanPhoenix
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear travelermanPhoenix,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here on the East Coast. I am glad that you found our Front Office Staff accommodating and friendly. We will use comments like this to share during meetings and service training.

We hope to host you again on your next layover in Charm City, until then stay cool in the Southwest!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I had a very good stay at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Md. I just attended the Firehouse Expo this past week in Baltimore. I arrived on Wednesday morning and it was before the normal check in time so rooms were not quite ready yet. The front desk staff were very good about checking me in and advising that I would be called by phone when my room was ready. I advised that will be fine and I checked by luggage with their valet and headed out to enjoy the city and have lunch.

Upon returning to the hotel I was advised my room was ready and proceeded to head to the room. I arrived to a nicely furnished clean room on the 9th floor, king bed with sofa. All was in order with the room. Housekeeping did a great job cleaning the room each day of my stay. I must say that for an older property the hotel is in very good shape overall. I did however encounter two minor problems during my stay. The first problem was the key card reader on the room door stopped working. Of course I first went to the front desk just to be sure it wasn't a programming problem with the key card. I was assisted at the front desk by Jacinda, she quickly checked the key card and noted the programming was fine. She immediately notified maintenance of the issue and told me that someone from maintenance would meet me at my room. Jacinda had a smile the whole time and was very courteous and professional. Upon returning to my room Tom from maintenance arrived within 2 minutes. He quickly diagnosed the problem and within 15 minutes completely changed out the card reader on the door and had it working like new. Good job Jacinda and Tom!

The other problem occured on the final morning. On my last morning apparantly the hot water for the entire hotel was out. I notified the front desk of the problem and once again spoke with Jacinda. Jacinda advised they were aware of the problem and apologized for the problem and that repairs were in progress. Jacinda made sure to see if there was anything I needed or would like to compensate me for the trouble. Jacinda offered a complimentary breakfast in the hotel restaurant that I found to be completely acceptable.

So to sum things up. Was it a perfect stay? No, but the hotel staff was fantastic in addressing and taking care of the problems and ensuring that I was satisfied with the results. Would I stay here again? Absolutely! The hotel is close to many attractions with multiple means of transportation if you don't feel like walking. The staff is courteous, professional, and friendly which to me makes a difference when you do encounter any problems that you make them aware of.
Good job Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore, Md.!!!!!

Room Tip: If you like fire trucks the hotel is across the street from the busiest fire station in the city of Baltimore.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore and for sharing our comments on trip advisor.

I will pass you comments on to Jacinta who will be thrilled to see that she made your stay.

We hope to see you again next year for Firehouse!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I just stayed 2 nights at the hotel great location. Sonika at the front desk was great and was able to help out with everything. All hotels should have employees like her. Thank you Sonika for making our trip nice and easy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us in Baltimore. We hope to host you again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed two nights in this hotel to attend two Orioles ballgames. The location is perfect and when you pay their high prices for rooms you are paying for location! We were able to walk to sites nearby, to the harbor, etc. The hotel had nice perks each evening for their guests, free drinks, free snacks, and things like that. These were nice to enjoy before walking over to the stadium. The hotel seems to be older but remodeled. The bathroom was tiny!!! You had to step in the bathtub, just to get the door closed to use the toilet. The furniture in our room seemed to be scratched and banged up. The leather chair was peeling. The beds were not very comfortable and the pillows were tiny. After our first full day of sight seeing we went back to the hotel to rest and get ready for the game. It was 4 pm and our rooms had not been cleaned, beds had not been made, and we didn't have any fresh towels or linens. We had to call to request that. I thought that was unacceptable considering the price we paid for the rooms. I have stayed in much newer, nicer Holiday Inns than this one. If I am in town for anymore ballgames, I will consider the Sheraton, and I am a Holiday Inn club member, so always choose to stay with them to build points.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for review about your stay with us. We are happy to serve you and glad you found the location central!! We hope that when you are in the Baltimore area you choose to stay with us again, we would be happy to have you.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

In the heart of Baltimore! Clean rooms, great staff! Rooms are nicely updated and were completely spotless. We could walk to restaurants, bars, the baseball stadium... so much to do and see! I definitely recommend this hotel if you are visiting Baltimore

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie A
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Stephanie,

Thanks for the great review! We are glad to see that you had a great time in Charm City and enjoyed our central location and property.

Safe Travels,