“Great Location!”

Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Colleyville, Texas
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This hotel is in a prime spot, right in the middle of Baltimore. The Inner Harbor, sports stadiums and restaurants were all within a 15 min car drive or a leisurely walk. The hotel was very clean and accommodating. They had ice cold infused water everyday in the lobby that was refreshing. I would definitely stay here again. Great value for the location but you will have to pay $25/night for parking, which seems typical for any hotel these days.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor. We take pride in our property and are happy that you had an enjoyable stay.

Safe Travels,
Peter Komar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Korean first
Ridgewood, New Jersey
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Hotel was very clean and the room was updated. The staff is so friendly and energetic! I think that's the nicest hotel staff I've ever encountered while traveling! If you're going for a sports filled weekend like we did, you can't ask for a better location. We walked everywhere! I was shocked at what we paid for the quality and location of the hotel. Excellent value!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Thanks so much for the kind review about us here at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor in Baltimore . I'll make sure the staff sees it, as comments like these serve to energize our team.

Should your travels bring you back to Charm City! We hope to see you again

New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 August 2014

On our drive back to NYC, we bought tickets to the Orioles game and decided to stay two days in Baltimore. The hotel is easy to get to and has parking attached for $25.00 a night. We were able to check in and unload onto a luggage rack which is always a big help when parking is scant.
The first night our light wasn't working we called down to the front desk and they sent up Steve. He came equipped with a big beaming smile and a helpful demeanor. We did not have tip money handy and I am still not ok with that! Thank you Steve for being great!
The next morning we had some issues with the buffet. Amber was immediately responsive, so much so I almost thought she was a mind reader. She took action and made us all feel extremely valued as guests, even my kids noticed. Thank you Amber-you saved the day!
The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable- wish we could have scored one of the rooms I noticed with a balcony, but alas. Very convenient to walk to and from Camden Yards.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for your review. Amber and Steven are certainly a delight to work with everyday. I'll share your kind comments with them and the rest of the team. We hope you can return to the hotel when you can relax even more and enjoy Baltimore's charms. Thanks again for your kindness.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Hotel was spotless and the room we got was amazing, and clean for got upgraded from a queen to a king bed. It location to both stadiums is awesome, but i can only imagine that it the reason you still have to pay 25 dollars for parking, even if your checked into the hotel. I mean, that they had spots for people just to park and go to the game, but if i stayed at the hotel, why should I have to pay for the parking? I don't know, cause I dont live there so..... It was still a great hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the upper part in the west tower, I would assume anything above the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Carl D

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent visit to our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your Upgrade and West Tower room. I will make sure to let the staff aware.

Sorry that the price for parking made your stay somewhat unsatisfactory . Being in a Downtown location like Baltimore or any other major city, parking is a fee for hotels, and we can assure you that $25 dollars is very reasonable for the city and surrounding hotel.

Yours In Hospitality,
Lusby, Maryland
Reviewed 30 August 2014

My visit to this Holiday Inn definitely met my expectations. I stayed for 2 days on a business trip. My co-worker and I got lost, the front desk agent Davon was extremely helpful and was gave us directions. At check-in we were flustered and his positive attitude calmed us down in a sense. I would say this agent is an asset to their team. The room was clean, bed was very comfortable, breakfast was great (get the buffet), and there was plenty to do in the area. The breakfast attendants were very friendly as well. All in all, great stay, will be staying again in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your positive comments about The Holiday Inn Inner Harbor in Downtown Baltimore! We really appreciate the feed and Davon was so excited to see that you mentioned him. The entire staff here at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor takes great pride in our hotel and I'm thrilled to know that our guests can see that in their actions.

Thank you for taking the time to celebrate us! See you soon

Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Moderately priced and full of charm, we had a late arrival and were welcomed by a front desk comparable to a resort (Hurbert helped us). Very fast, polite, and efficient. Room's amenities were all in working order and clean. Evening lounge was stocked with a few local brews as well as a very polite bar tender (especially at 1 am). Breakfast buffet was fantastic.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Wow, Thank you for all the compliments on us here at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor. It was a pleasure to host you! I will share your comments with Hubert, we certainly agree that he is a great asset to the team.

Best Regards,
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The staff were friendly and very helpful. I called to get exact instructions as to how to catch the train from the airport and the attendant was pleasant and knowledgeable. The directions were perfect. This hotel was located near business area and the harbor. The hotel was very clean. The best part was the staff who gave me great ideas for restaurants and local touring.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for taking the time write a review on Tripadvisor about the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor, we are glad that you found the location convient and staff accomdating, should your travels bring you back our way we hope to host you again!