Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Delta Hotels(Baltimore)
2,415 results
All reviewsgreat locationfire pitrooftop poolconvention centerwhite noise machineacross the streetclub levelroom serviceharbor view roomcamden yardsself parkingmini barcorner roombeautiful hotelnational aquariumfederal hillupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The room is clean. There are noises from the elevator, the street and the teen guests. The staff is nice. But in general, the experience is a little disappointing for a 4 star hotel. I would not stay here again in future.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank lu l
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here while visiting family for Thanksgiving. For previous trips to the Baltimore area, we had stayed in the Towson area, but this time we thought we would splurge and stay near the Inner Harbor. I was surprised to find an internet rate on the Hyatt website that was less expensive than the Towson-area hotel we normally stayed at, even after accounting for the overnight parking rate. On top of that, AAA members receive a 50% discount in the hotel restaurant. Our room was very spacious, and the desk clerk changed our room when I requested a room overlooking the Inner Harbor at check-in. We were also surprised when a complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries were delivered to our room on the evening of our arrival. The fitness center is one of the largest and best-equipped ones I have seen in a hotel and has high ceilings so you don't feel cramped in. The breakfast buffet was good, and the 50% discount made it very affordable. All of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. There is no doubt in my mind that I will stay at the Hyatt Regency on a future trip to Baltimore.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. I'm delighted to hear that they were able to upgrade your room and had a little surprise waiting for you. We are very lucky to have great people working with us. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the great discounts that were offered. All you feedback will be forwarded to our management team.

We hope you can stay with us again and hope to see you soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.

Becky S

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I liked this hotel, despite the fact that (as other reviewers have said) it does not live up to "regency" standard of other Hyatt hotels. Everything was very clean, and the bathroom and furniture looked relatively new (but towel racks weren't installed). Still, room didn't have the luxury I am look for in a Hyatt Regency. Bed was incredibly uncomfortable--mattress felt like it was a sofa-bed mattress. We both had bad backs and were tempted to ask them to put a board under the mattress. We experienced no trouble with noise and didn't need to use sound machine.

Hotel doesn't have an ample bar-lounge or restaurant for a hotel of this size. Small, with super slow service.

But everyone who works there is incredibly nice and professional, and that fact compensated for what was lacking.

Location is convenient, but there are a lot of hotels there. In short, it depends on what kind of deal you can get. If you get a good price, definitely take it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank javl
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hello Javil,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had some concerns about the luxuriousness of the rooms not being up to par with a "regency" location. However, I am happy to hear that overall, you found the hotel to be very clean and that the staff provided great service. I truly hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

Belinda M - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We've been to many conventions and stayed in many hotels and this hotel experience was one of the best. The view from our room of the Inner Harbor was stunning - especially at sunrise. The Regency Club was well worth the $50 extra per day. They had a nice selection in the lounge (and having lox and bagels was a real treat for breakfast!) This hotel has a remarkably responsive, well-trained, and friendly staff and their excellent service contributed much to the quality of our experience at this hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the view of the Inner Harbor from your room. I’m thrilled that you were able to take advantage of the Regency Club. It is very convenient to be able to stop in and enjoy a quick beverage or a nice breakfast in the morning. I am so glad that you found the staff to be attentive and responsive throughout your visit. I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel again in the future.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed here while attending the "Light the Night" walk supporting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It was so convenient, right on the route we took from Camden Yards to the Inner Harbor. We self-parked, a little expensive but worth the convenience. We had a lovely view from most of our huge windows, very comfortable beds, and the staff was courteous and efficient. I'd stay here again if we have the opportunity.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. It was great having you stay with us for such an important cause. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the service provided by the hotel staff. I hope you stay with us again.

Regards,