“Great for a weekend getaway”

Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #13 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed for a weekend getaway before the holidays. It was perfect! The hotel is easy to find, and is right on the harbor. Though parking is $28, thought that was ridiculous. We signed up for an upgraded room with a view, and was well worth the $$$. The room was spacious, the bed was comfy, and the view was insane. The bathroom was gorgeous too!

We did have some trouble with the movie we ordered, was skipping and the sound went in and out, but the front desk was kind enough to take it off our bill. We just watched TV instead.

The set up is kind of odd, not a fan of their lobby, but they are going under a renovation.

Like I said, for a weekend getaway it was perfect. Will definitely be coming back soon!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Hi Claire W,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. It is great to hear how much you and your boyfriend enjoyed your weekend getaway. Our hotel offers guests some of the best views of the harbor available in Baltimore. I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable Hyatt Grand Bed. It is one of the best beds to relax on. It will be my pleasure to welcome you as our guests again!

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Write a ReviewReviews (2,365)

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I was only there for a night but I really enjoyed it. Bethany at the front desk was really wonderful to me. She went above and beyond to make my stay pleasant. I give her a gold star for excellent service.
I went to a banquet dinner the night of my stay and that was also very well done with good service. I am vegan and my meal was very good.
I stayed in one of the Pure Clean rooms and the extra cost was worth it.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Mserlady

Dear Mserlady,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. Bethany will be recognized for the wonderful service you experienced. I am delighted to hear how she went above and beyond to ensure your stay exceeded your expectations. It will be my pleasure to welcome you back as our guest on your next visit to Baltimore.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Location---Inner Harbor !!! Service: Fabulous !!!! I travel to this hotel several times per year, especially during my anniversary month. The view from the room is fantastic, the beds are so comfortable, and the service is fabulous ...did I mention that ??? I am a travel agent, so I usually like to stay at a Hyatt when I travel domestic. At some point, I usually upgrade to the Club Level, which is fantastic, as the concierge personnel is fabulous. We go to the Inner Harbor for the weekend being that we live in New York, its only a short ride. It is relaxing, just to walk around, people watch, enjoy the food and entertainment of Inner Harbor.and relax...The front desk staff always has smiles, they will give you restaurant recommendations, sightseeing tips and everything. My last trip, we was catching a quick snack at the Club Room and the concierge, with his smile and great personality found out it was our anniversary. We left and departed the hotel to enjoy our day. When we got back to our room, there was a bottle of champagne and assortment of cheese and fruits from our concierge...That was a great surprise, that most likely took him a few minutes to do, but it was the thougt and servce that we appreciated. The hotel has room service, late night. They also have a restaurant inside the hotel, we went for breakfast one morning, I was pleased. The area itself has many restaurants, shopping, aquarium, of course Camden Yards, Night clubs, there was even a huge concert that night with a light show....I been here 3x and wouldn't hesitate to go back because I know I will not have any worries.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bacardiholik
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I was in town for a convention at the centre that is attached to this hotel and the Hilton and I am glad I did. Rooms are what you would expect for a Hyatt Regency, and everyone was very friendly. They are very close to the harbour and plenty of restaurants, Starbucks etc in walking distance. Internet was free in the room. I did not get to check out the fitness suite. As it is a convention hotel it is best to book as early as you can, I did not and had to switch hotels for the last night of the conference. Bummer.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor while he was in town on business. The pros of the hotel are: nice view, easy walk to inner harbor, nice shopping, nice walk to downtown and historic areas, and hotel is very clean. Cons: food in restaurant is overpriced and not tasty at all, servers are not too friendly and we had to grab their attention to ask for everything.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We got 2 rooms through Priceline at $68 each. Adjoining double for my mom and daughter, and king for my husband and myself. The room was lovely with a great view of the harbor - stunning at night!! I was disappointed with 2 things tho -- you have to pay for internet in the room, and we had bare basics as far as toiletries -- ONE bar of soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner. No lotion, bath soap, etc......which after staying at Kimpton Hotels we had gotten used to more luxury. But the bed was quite comfortable, pillows great, excellent location.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, FACING the harbor!!